Reviews for Amazon & The Tar Golem
Ganheim chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Was good arrangement, maybe.

[I hope this story isn’t going to be in pidgin the whole time, I know it’s convention for Shampoo to speak in incomplete English (Japanese), but that’s because it’s an unfamiliar language. In the privacy of her own home, with familiar children I’d think she’d speak in Mandarin, which she is fluent in and therefore wouldn’t use broken speech]

I’d have to agree that the child’s name isn’t very original, but that’s a pretty minor detail that only shows up a couple times, the pidgin the whole way through was annoying. It would’ve been a very good story aside from that.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 4/7/2003
Cute.
Ramza Lionheart Disappearing chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
Very good story. i liked it. But the boy's name is Shanma? hmmmm... I would have though that after the boy went asleep, Ranma would be seen standing at the doorway. But alas...good story.
Liralenchan chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
I'd already read it the Ranma Fanfic Archive but just wanted to that this is very good.
oneechan19 chapter 1 . 11/29/2000
Almost sounds like the story between Shampoo and Mousse. And the kid-Shanma? Blue eyes? Is the child a co-product of Shampoo and Ranma? Very good lesson, though. Very true.
Piccolo181 chapter 1 . 11/2/2000
This is the shortest spamfic to ever make me actualy stop and consider its message. Deep...I really hope he finds some way to tie this into the third labor or AVSB.
BlazeStryker chapter 1 . 8/12/2000
Why do I suspect this tale is NOT a bedtime Story, but a personal memory passed down the family line by Cologne, a cautionary tale?