Reviews for Wind
Sarpndo chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
I love how you tied the two series together. you need to make a sequel though. :)
Ivy.Lunar.Reid chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
not bad, this was very interesting.
MarvelousThings07 chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
I didn't think that a crossover between these two fandoms could work so well, but you made them fit together wonderfully. I love the way that you made Kiku and Constantine's actions mirror what happens in Code Geass. And I love the character of Constantine herself. Awesome fic, I commend you.
Lady-Angel-Harman chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
I love that you made Britannia a female. I think there should be a bit more female countries in Hetalia. I also like the name you gave her. I thought about writing a fanfiction crossover like this, but I had trouble naming her. This gave me an idea for a fanfiction.
Laughing Rain chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
This just made my day! It's a serious crossover! *claps like Mao* Heh heh.. anyway, this was fantastic. I like the idea of a personification of Brittania, 'specially as a woman.
Sir Gawain of Camelot chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Wow...

That's amazing. I love how you synch Kiku and Constantine's actions with the happenings of the anime.

Just... Wouldn't Arthur have had some part in creating Britannia, or do you suppose she was created by Matthew and Alfred following Arthur's death, the way the history plays out?
RBMIfan chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I liked it - very interesting how you drew the parallels between the fight between the countries and the events in the anime. My only criticism is that you repeat yourself sometimes, and it kind of takes away from the atmosphere. Example:

"She blames her father for this predicament. He let her take his position as he became much less than a memory. She's now the most hated woman to ever be, and it's his fault. Alfred and Matthew created her, and now Britannia is alone, with the world ready to find her Achilles' heel and destroy her lightning fast."

Here you've repeated the same thing (that she was created by someone, they disappeared and now she's hated). Personally I would have taken out the second and third sentences, adding in the part about it being their fault to the fourth and adding an 's' to 'father' in the first.

Just my thoughts. Overall it's a nice piece. Good concept. It's got me interested in what happens with Kiku and Constantine elsewhere in the series.
Armichi chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Wow, just wow.
Alek Wayne chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
that's pretty good. :3

I have one question though, what did Constantine look like?
chibiaries chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Wow.

Somehow, you made these two fandoms work. I especially liked this line:

"He raises it above her head, and Jeremiah enters the fray. But he puts it back down, disgusted with himself. Has he lost all honour?"

I kind of wished you could have mentioned more characters, like Shirley, Rolo, and the chess metaphors, but this was a really good story, considering that Constantine is an OC.

I would love to see a picture.
Yonkonkaroo Amora chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I've been waiting for someone to do this
LM chapter 1 . 10/20/2009