Reviews for Time Traveling Monk
Neloska chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Your stories are amazing. I love your characterizations and the originality of your plot ideas. But at the same time every story that I finish reading, feels like the start to a much bigger and even more awesome story. Like this one, where I now imagine how Aang is gonna have a lot more time to prepare, goes looking for Iroh and tries to convince him to do the right thing (seems kinda unlikely to succeed, considering that Iroh's son is still alive) and in the end helps raise Sooka and Katara and goes looking for Toph.
It stimulates my imagination wonderfully, but at the same time I am never gonna get to read that continuation... .
But it's definitely worth it, can't wait to read your other stories.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was really different, I have to say.
Take the Good Person Test, it's the fourth search result on a Google search for "Good Person Test."
Jokermask18 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Interesting.
Asj Johnson chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I wonder what would happen in that other universe. This was kind'a an interesting fic.
The Melon Lord Approves chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
THIS.

Seriously. I love alternate/parallel/multiverse concepts, and this is one of the best ever. Kya and Hakoda being the ones to find Aang in another world... well... daang...
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
This is just too sad. I liked the quote of "That's just the way things go. We meet people, get to know them and then they get up and leave us behind." – Takayuki Ikkaku, Arisa Hosaka and Toshihiro Kawabata, Animal Crossing: Wild World, 2005; it fits the story perfectly.
WindyWords123 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh... oh wow. Now I want to write crazy adventures about this Aang and Iroh and... Yes. I don't care, it might take a while, but I'm doing this.
Sandra Phillips chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
A little bit out there, but definately with potential. Please write a sequal? Big puppy eyes?
doodlechick12 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
This story is really good! You should write what happens in the alternate universe, as like a sequel or something. It would be so cool!
bldude chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Very interesting read...alternate universes, etc...
Astreiks chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
It was strange, but wicked cool at the same time. I dunno, but I just found it particularly interesting as there's no other story like it (even though this really is only 'technically' a one-shot.)
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Great job! I really liked this. :)
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
This is a really cute story. I love the whole idea.
Kiomori chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Wow, how interesting! There could be so many possibilities...

I liked the fact that the rest of the group was determined to risk their existences to save the world. Hopefully their advice could help the alternate Aang's universe!

I wonder if Aang ended up going to the alternate universe too. That would have been an odd experience!
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Good fic. Do you have one of Aang meeting Hakoda and Kya from the other Aang's universe?