Reviews for Scissors
Maya Chain 23 chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
When I saw Riku's new haircut, I thought that it was like back in kh 1. Back then when he did betray Sora, let his home sink into the darkness, stole Sora's keyblade in one of the least safe place in the game AND was caring more about Kairi than his best friend.
Draco Oblivion chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Lol epic story, "Because, girly boy, I wanted to be able to kiss you in public without looking like a lesbian." That's all you need in the summary XD
Teagarden chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
This is so cute! And especially well done considering that you don't like the couple. I'm glad that you decided to do an exercise in writing with a pairing you don't like :)
Ricorum Scaevola chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Hmm. I am a die-hard Sokai fan, but this is nice. Anything where Riku isn't paired with Sora is fine by me. Well done.
thunderings chapter 1 . 9/14/2010

Did you hear that? That was the sound of this oneshot breaking the sound barrier of epic. Beautifully written m'dear.
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
SoKai ftw, but this fic was awesome just b/c of all the Kairi-bashing-Riku-for-beingemo/gay lololol
laughingst chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
adorable
Endings Matter Most chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
Aw, that was cute. Really well done, especially since you said you didn't like RiKai... which is a mystery to me. They are just too cute. :D

Great job!
Sparkly Faerie chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
Erk, I'm a SoKai freak... why did I read this? -facepalms- I feel dirty...

But from a purely objective point of view, it was very good.

-goes to find some decent SoKai that I have read five times already (that'll be a challenge)-
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
"without looking like a lesbian..." I LoLed, as well as through pretty much this entire story. Kairiku is fabulous, and so are you! Awesome work, and do some more!
always-kh chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
cute. nice short oneshot that's so cute and funny.
merichuel chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
oohh, so cute

but... if he grows it again as Kairi suggested, she will look like a lesbian with a well groomed girlfriend, right? LOL

i liked it anyway
distantfridays chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
cute, though I'm a sokai fan at heart. You always manage to put just the right amount of fluff in your stories, and the right amount of sarcasm for Riku...

I'm jealous XD
Shazi-Chan chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
... off chance? i'm undeniably a sokai, kaiku, soku and any other pairing made possible through kingdom hearts fan! love it!

Shazi-chan
Ryusabre chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I'm no Kaiku fan myself, but I must say, Kairi's “Because, girly boy, I wanted to be able to kiss you in public without looking like a lesbian,” is one of the best lines you've written.