Reviews for Ardor
iLoveCarlisleCullen chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
You seem to have a very interesting story going here, but it's kind of hard to follow when it's written in 3rd person. You should consider writing form the character's perspectives, both Bella and Carlisle's.
iLoveCarlisleCullen chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
iLoveCarlisleCullen chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
You seem to have a very interesting story going here, but it's kin
whitegurl2013 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
love it and cant wait to read more!
emmettlover123 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
LOVED IT CANT WAIT TO SEE WAT HAPPENS NEXT!
chiahead chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Great story! I like where you are going with this!
Merina Green chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
The Bloated Toad? Is that a real restaurant, or did you make that name up? Its very original!

Yeah, they seem all over the place, but its working - after all, they're trying to get to know each other. That's always awkward.
acw1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
look forward to more.
acw1 chapter 3 . 10/26/2009
good title and chapter. look forward to the next.
Megara1 chapter 2 . 10/22/2009
Hi !

I liked the part you added on chapter 1, it gaves us more answers !

I liked that chapter, loved Bella and Alice's past, I always imagine them as sisters and not as only best friend.

Your end is really good, and I'm really impatient to know if Bella will tell everything to Alice.

Megara
Nachos4Children chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
No flames here except for the flames of desire! This is a good start - I'm a huge B/C fan, so I can't wait to see where you take them!
acw1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
like it so far and always love a little carlise. Look forward to more.
nanal chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Please continue! I love the beginning :)
Megara1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hi !

You had a good begining with a lot of question : what happens between Alice and Bella ? Are they in a relationship ? Is Carlisle a vampire or are they all humans ?

The end is a little confusing : Is Bella working at the hospital ? Is is her at the begining of the chapter ?

So please more...