Reviews for Saikyou Gensou
willis frankhofmen chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
great story you should continue wth it though
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 9/6/2011
When are you going to update this? It's a really interesting story, and I'd like to see what happens to Naruto and Sakura.
Insert Name Here chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Man...please tell us you've just been on hiatus and that this awesome story isn't dead, please? A fair few Naruto/Final Fantasy crosses out there, but very few of em are actually any good, and this one is pretty damn awesome, with a well thought out system and development for the powers ( brave and faith along with jobs, makes me think you're using stuff from Tatics ) Hopefully see a second chapter some year or another.
My Eyes They Bleed chapter 1 . 12/22/2010

*poke*

be this live or be it dead? Damn awesome take on a Naruto / Final Fantasy cross. But you've left use hanging for over a year...hopefully your use for this tale will get off her ass and we'll see more chapters soon.
hirochick chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
ok i really like this story so far. quite creative with the job idea, sakura a chimist, naruto a mage and sasuke will be a swordsman right i like it. hinata would make a wonderful white mage though, and kiba a bazerker(spell) ino a dancer, and well i cant point out any others yet, oh and can i use the job idea in one of my stories...
R E C R A P T O R chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Great story!

I would of prefered that magic would be narutos ace in the whole, and taht he would 1st distribute it too rock lee after exams, but it doesnt look like youre sticking to the general storyline, props to ya creativity!

Well this looks like itll get good update within the year, yeapl? pls
Sir Godot chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
I'd like to read more of this, it reminds me of "Dance of the Pyreflies" where Naruto becomes a White Mage.

It'll be interesting who else might forsake chakra for Mist and what abilities they might gain.

Keep up the good work,

Faroush
MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
So, the books we have here are Black Mage, Chemist, Swordsman (or fighter?), Gambler, and either Beastmaster or Shapeshifter.

That's 5/30 of the Fantastical Jobs. I'd definitely like to see more of this. The take on Brave and Faith is definitely interesting.
Takai153 chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Cool premise. I can't wait to see where this is going to go. Keep up the awesome work and please update as soon as you can.
Rubel chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Very neat. Can't wait to see where you take this. Will Lee get Monk?
Rinn Brandt chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hey, just a question, but what is the resource that you're using for the Background in this fic? I can't find half of the info you use. Maybe I'm not searching in the right places...

Also, what FF are you pulling this from? I know that it's not one of the older ones, but I can't remember where the Chemist comes from...

Anyway, I really like this fic. It'll be interesting to see where you take it.

Eagerly awaiting more,

TTFN

Rinn _
Eterguy chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
speechless...

damn great story hope for the next chapter soon!

Ciaossu

-Eterguy
Kammari chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
interesting story.
Hijokugei chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh ho. This will most certainly be interesting. So, what, is it gonna be Team Seven with Fantastical Powers?
bloodalchemy chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
‘Just what I said. &&I’m just going to go with said.&& I’m not the only book out there that teaches you how to use Mist, you know. There are other Fantastical Disciplines out there, and books for all of those as well.’

you got rid of most of the self contemplation but you left the last bit of it and now it makes even less sense then it did before