Reviews for Led Astray
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 1 . 3/18
This is truly very interesting to read; yes please I want a sequel
chibinchi chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love this fic..I have read it over like about 5 times...I feel that you should have another chapter, it stills fell incomplete..I really want to see suzaku point of view :)

Sapadu chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Wow... Just... wow.

It actually did seem to be in character, and something Lelouch might do, if he really thought he had to. And, I'll be frank, as much as I love the ambiguity in the series proper, I am a sucker for fanfics that actually have Lelouch and Suzaku make out.

Litschi chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Very very Awsome and interesting to read! I liked it alot! But the end was a little like a cliffy - so yeah I WANT a sequel to that story! _

It's to good to be only a one-shot!

And I want to hear what Suzaku thought about the whole thing, what was going through his mind!

Please update a sequel!
mid-eul chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
Yes, you should totally do a sequel for this! Have Suzaku "return the favor". I'd certainly be interested in that. (;
akumaluvr chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
OMFG! u have 2 write a sequel! i luvd the angsty yaoi!please post another chapter!3
rawrz chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
That was surprisingly good. Sequel, please?
Etheakay chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
Wow! That was really good, yet so sad. :(

Poor Suzaku and Lelouch!

Are you going to make a sequel to this?

Cuz if you do, will it say how they really feel about each other?
Sayu Koishimoto chapter 1 . 12/15/2009

I liked the fic very much, but the end... ah, it's so sad. Can it have a different end? A happy end? Suzaku's feeling... I think it's really sad how it ended. /

So... ya, i'd really enjoy a sequel.

once-upon-a-dream012 chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Very hot!
MOYva chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
YAY for dominating Lelouch Hes so sadistic and it suits him so good)) Dear author, you dont plan writing a sequel? Because it is so sad to leave both of the boys with these conflicting emotions... well, to tell the truth Id just be happy to read another hot scene with Lelouch raping Suzaku))

Please, please write the sequel *with happy end*
Anon chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Uunff the emotion! The reader is left wondering how Suzaku is dealing with all of this. Did he secretly want it too? He is a bit of a masochist...
Koneko-Hiruka chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
This was very entertaining and nice to read. On the sequel idea, I think that would be wonderful.
Cassisgummi chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
I actually am a real fan of melanholic yaoi which ends in like...not such a happy ending. I liked the fic very much! _/ Keep it up! By the way, if you still need a Beta, let me know. I can help if you like.
Kiri-chan220 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
oh poor lulu, and suzaku. -sigh- they never get to be happy do they? ~Woof~