Reviews for Somewhere in the Between
Jack Moore chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
hey. are you writing anymore?
kittycat3191 chapter 7 . 10/31/2013
I know this is an old story and you probably don't remember where you were going with this story. But its really good and its just got very interesting. I hope you will one day continue and finish this story. Your story is amazing. .
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Update soon please. This story is awesome, suspenseful, and well written. I believe that you managed to capture his pain well.
lithium-therapy chapter 7 . 5/8/2011
This story is awesome. I really love Max's personality. Please update soon!
ChelleNorlund chapter 7 . 3/13/2011
I hope Max will get to save his old friends; The Wild Things.

This story is good, except, I don't like cussing, but no offence, though.

Keep up the good work, and update soon.

Thanks,

ChelleNorlund.
FunnyPen chapter 7 . 3/5/2011
this story is honestly entertaining and creative please write more!
Nightmare-belle chapter 7 . 2/21/2011
Wow dude- awesome, intense story! You're REALLY good at writing, I was on the edge of my seat through the whole thing! :D And I can't wait to read more chapters! :) And if you ever wanna check out my stories- feel free (my most recent ones are probably the best and I am a HUGE Carol/KW pairing fan LOL) Anyways- freaking cool story you got here dude!
Falling.into.the.sky chapter 7 . 2/19/2011
So I was looking through your profile (that makes me sound like a stalker or a pedophile or something...) and I found this. At first I was like, "What the hell?" But then I figured, why not? So here I am, and I am quite interested! Countinue(sp?) please!
Quod scripsi chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
Max is in a dark place now and the Wild Things seem to be in trouble...I'm waiting to exhale on this one. Keep going!
MissEccentricWriter chapter 7 . 2/18/2011
GAH! CLiffHanger!
unwrittenlovedreams chapter 6 . 2/17/2011
I am liking this story so far but I am hoping that he ends up being friends with Liam or at least talks to someone about his situation
Kit Of Yaoi chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
good story so far

i like it

cant wait for the next chapter
MissEccentricWriter chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
I love this right now! I'm glad your continuing! Max is insane XD Liam is pretty cool, and I can't wait where this story is going to be in the next few chapters!
Quod scripsi chapter 6 . 2/16/2011
Well this is edgy and very suspenseful; waiting to see what will develop. It's not easy to see the Max we knew from the film still in turmoil after about seven years, but it's definitely not out of the question. And of course I'm concerned about what's happening to the WT's and why they are trying to contact Max. The English kid, Liam, will no douubt return to the story. Keep working on this - you've set things up very well and I look forward to seeing what develops. On an aside, I always wondered if Max was perhaps short for either Maxwell or Maximilian (the latter is a family name in my maternal line so I of course leaned toward it); but Maxwell is cool. Where did the surname "Cordon" come from? I always assumed his last name was King. Ha ha ha! That's Alexander's laugh from when he was throwing dirt clods and having a good time for once.
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
This story is awesome! Pretty please update soon!