Reviews for A Poor Choice of Field Equipment
rumble.pig chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Superb, thank you.
Joefunkel chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Now that was a surprisingly profound and deep character study. I could really believe it came from Larry Hama himself. Bravo!
Michelle chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
This was AMAZING wonderful. *heart*
Kopy Kat chapter 1 . 3/11/2010
This is an awesome story! Poor Snake-eyes! Great job though! I loved the beginning.

Kopy Kat
Grosbeak chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
Really good story
TopHat chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
Her gift to him was very sweet and thoughtful.
Rutga chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This was a good story. Your characterizations were very true to the originals, and it was nice change of pace to find a story that was so well written.
trecebo chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow. What a cool way to express Snakes' childhood. I think most children want to be heroes of some sort, and why not our boy Snakes? You handled this tres bien! Not maudlin, but with heart and finesse.

Excellent.
MagD chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is really good! You had enough detail about Chicago to make it easy to visualize but didn't slow down the story at all. You really understand what makes Snake Eyes tick.

A minor point but Scarlett has an older sister in addition to her three brothers.
zenbon zakura chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
poor snake eyes...

lol chicago?

i am nto going anywhere near those cold cities int he winter!
Karama9 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was truly superb! Thank you for writing it.
Frankizzle chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
wow. my giddy aunt, this is without a doubt one of my favourite fan fictions of all time. truly brilliant.
mossley chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow, excellent story. All the characterizations were great. Your presentation of Snake Eyes was wonderful, capturing what makes him tick, and Scarlett's reaction to him was perfect.
Faye Kinitt chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
hi. that was a great story. thanks a million for sharing it. i noticed that the pic you mentioned in the a/n isnt posted on fan any chance that will change soon ?

any way love the s/se cutness , and the stormshadow bits. poor snake eyes is a broody broody man, who needs a cuddle.

anyway great fic cant wait to read more of your work.
willwrite4fics chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh my lord, what an excellant fic to read. You did everything in one story, made me laugh, made me sad, made me wait with anticipation to read what happened.

Thanks also for the term 'hot-bunking'. You use military terms really well, without making it feel like they are inserted randomly.