Reviews for Graveyard Shift
Ryan PM chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
One of the best fics I've ver read. Why aren't you an author?

Costin chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
You really enjoy writing Wrex, huh? Two Shotguns and a Grenade Launcher? "chuckles"

I really like how you narrowed it down on Tali. I must admit that when I first read this fiction, I was fearing that you would make Tali seem like a weak and naive character ( as so many others do ), I am glad you made her the strong willed, capable and kind hearted woman that she is.
Annara Ren chapter 8 . 6/7/2010
Yay! Tali :) She's awesome, yes she is :)
DarthNacho chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
Some typo's:

"intending o bring his bulk"

"Thatw as a brave thing you did, Miss Rayya,"

I was really impressed with how you handled the combat. I always felt is was stupid that you have all these people on your team and you can't use them in a fight, seems stupid to for a military man like Sheppard to not use all the assets at his disposal. I'll be honest, the citadel is my least favorite part of the game (it's far too slow) but you've done a good job in making it not suck. That's all I got for you.
ViktorMayrin chapter 8 . 6/6/2010
Yay! Tali is awesome to a large degree that could be considered unhealthy by some.

On a side note, it does seem like 8 years and a day before you're allowed to leave the Citadel...
BETAZ chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
Wow, this novelization is done incredibly! Nice to see a renegade Shepard that actually has backstory (He's an ass because h's mentally disturbed)

Great story!
jay chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
holy crap this is awesome
jagfast chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
I'm sorry, that last review simply wasn't good enough. I was time pressed and wasn't able to fully express my thoughts.

TO put it simply, this is probably one of the best, if not THE best action story I have ever read in all the years I've been on this site. The characterization is fantastic, and the battle scenes are thoroughly thought otu and executed. You're able to switch between points of view without it feeling choppy, and the entire experience is simply mind boggling.

There are virtually NO errors, and everything is so well written that I simply 'dismiss' any that I encounter.

This gets an eleven out of ten. Simply a stunning acomplishment.

Update soon!
jagfast chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Fantastic work!

Excellent writing and detail, keep it up!
Annara Ren chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
Things are about to get interesting :)

I like what you have done with the story so far. Good Job!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
Great chapter! The way you handled the different events at the same time and the way you write the characters sits just right.

Hope to see another chapter up soon.
CaptainSkittlez chapter 7 . 4/10/2010
Hullo hullo. Not sure if you'll recall me much at all, but I've been a big fan of you since the Gunblade Saga. Stuck with you through that and the Chimera stuff, Ronin and the start of Oni. But since I never played Mass Effect until recently, I couldn't get into this at first. Not anything to do with your writing, just my own nature. Of course, now, having played it - and beaten it - I decided to take a look again.

And I like it. The game starts off rather slowly, simply because of the amount of text that's thrown at you, but once the action starts it's a much easier ride. Whereas you've got it like that from the go: I enjoy the careful way in which you've excluded or retold portions of the game to make it a much more fluid and engaging read, since we're backseat to this, unlike taking charge with a controller.

As ever, the action scenes are magnificent, and it's enjoyable to see something that I feel is a huge departure from the magic and exoteric melee weapons of the Final Fantasy world. As a fan of your combat scenes, I'm looking forward to the Chora's Den shootout and the many enjoyable battles that'll undoubtably follow.

I hope this is something you're still updating - I recall from your profile you've had some computer problems of late - and I look forward to anything else you bring to this already awesome game with your unique method of storytelling.

Capt. Skittlez (formerly Tamarani).
John Therion chapter 7 . 3/23/2010
Seems like a very good novelization of Mass Effect, I don't really have much constructive to comment, just wanted to pipe in and give you a little (good natured) push to keep on working it. I really hope to see one day a fully novelized version of Mass Effect trilogy by fans, and yours seems like a very good start on the plotline of the first one.
Flying J chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Happy to see more of this I caught the prologue you put up over on and must say was hoping for more. So thank you for continuing.

Looking foreward to more Peptuck.
BioFan chapter 7 . 3/15/2010
Good job characterizing Wrex properly: an ancient badass with no need to prove himself to anyone.
99 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »