Reviews for Graveyard Shift
Altum chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Not bad at all. Good detail in the battle, though I must admit there was a paragraph or two that I just skimmed through. I like your "hybrid Shepard."

Mass Effect was a great game with choices that actually seemed relevant and meaningful (the only other game that did that, to me, was GTA4). Look forward to seeing where you take this one and learning more about your version of Shepard.
Deus Ex Sub Ubi chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Children, behold the legend that is the great and almighty Peptuck. Controller of fiction, orator of great video game fiction, and a gentleman's gentleman to boot. This demi god only occasionally posts things of fabulous quality. When he does, damn well read it!

Really excited for this one sir. Great start.
Death 12 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I think you've said it yourself 'this man is crazy' you've just added another novel to your list.

But I'm keen to see what you do with this one, especially considering you're taking a none-standard path with your Shepard, just out of curiosity, does he have a first name?
Padbie chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I love this. You have a talent for describing the Blitz in great detail and in a very believable way. I especially like the use of rigged explosives and scavenged kinetic barriers. Well done.
Mr. Martin chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Interesting background you have for Shepard. I play as an Earthborn Warhero myself.

Here's the question though, are you going to be a Renegade, a Paragon or a mix of the two?

I can't wait to read this story.

Hugh D. Martin
Rubedo Jr chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Oh yes. This just happen. Oh you can't imagine how giddy with glee I am. Well, given some of my reviews, perhaps you can. And what you must have felt when you sat down to start writing it.

Oh yes. This day is just getting better and better. Shoot, now I need to go grab my game and start up another character...
spikestrife chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ah Peptuck, only you would be mad enough to do a novelisation of Mass Effect :P Just kidding. Thrilled to see such a fantastic game added to your collection of novelisation. Thoroughly enjoyed this Prologue and really looking forward to seeing the main storyline being shaped. Will more than likely be reading this while I continue to play through the game itself. Can't wait.
The Naked Pen chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
A Mass Effect novelisation? I salute your ludicrous productivity, sir. As always, ball-tighteningly well-written so far; here's hoping there'll be some of Shepard's more Renegade moments in here. I'd say 'keep it up', but you're the one person who really doesn't need telling.
Obsidian Productions chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow. Actually really good. I imagine that taking on a Mass Effect novelization is going to be a royal pain in the ass. However, if you can keep up this level of quality, it should prove to pay off in the end.

Definitely keep going with this. It seems like the Mass Effect section is slowly dying and we need more quality stories up to breath some life back into it.

You have my support.