Reviews for His Own Man
deathwearsblack chapter 31 . 8/11
please update.
akatosh117demon chapter 31 . 8/11
to Crunchysunrises It makes me sad to see a master piece go unfinished. and no I am not looking to finish/republish/or anything else to the fic but to read it. thank you for writing a marvelous fanfic, truly one of the best I have ever read. but it leaves me to wonder why it was never finished and would you be willing to tell me why it wasn't?
Scarlet chapter 31 . 8/5
This series is wonderful: it is sweet without being overtly so and is heartfelt, the humor is hilarious, the characterization is on point and the plot is amazing! Everything is so good and I love how angry Harry is at Dumbledore and those moments where we see from Dumbledore's point of view and how he's struggling to remain in control. Thank you so much!
VtrCst chapter 31 . 8/4
Too bad this seems to be dropped :\

The beginning was a bit rushed and left place for too many suspicions, but the premise is interesting...

too bad
angellgirl chapter 31 . 8/1
I cannot even begin to tell you how much I absolutely adore this story! The writing, the pacing, the characterization, all of it makes me so happy! I hope that one day you decide to write more!
PervyPanda chapter 14 . 8/1
Oh dear...
YOU NEED TO CONTINUE THIS OMG. I WILL FIND YOU AND CRUCIO YOU IF YOU DO NOT COMPLETE THIS STORY UGHHHHHH
Lola Krantz chapter 31 . 7/25
Fantastic story.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 7/19
oh... and please do not delete as some suggested! I like rereading awesome stories!
moodysavage chapter 31 . 7/19
Darn the end... Harry hasn't met with his parents portraits yet, Filius is still researching, Harry hasn't visited Draco or the burrow, the ring is missing, Remus needs to get a clue, so much more to write about!
moodysavage chapter 31 . 7/19
Gran might just be a wee bit ticked off come morning. I'm guessing Dumbledore's lackey who was trailing the same as Sirius stole the ring? Shacklebolt? I hope he gives it to Dumbledore before he tries touching it.
moodysavage chapter 29 . 7/19
Yeah! Go Kreacher! Nice to see that Harry won him over enough that he wants to help Harry... even if it's also to spite Sirius.
PrincessMagic chapter 31 . 7/19
Awww! This is brilliant!

And bless Neville!
moodysavage chapter 28 . 7/19
c
Curious to know Filius' therories.
moodysavage chapter 26 . 7/19
oh... I also like how LuciusNarcissa are making lists of what they know about Harry... which is a lot. And how the Hogwarts staff are plotting. I thought you had forgotten about Flitwick.
5,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »