Reviews for His Own Man
dhamann7878 chapter 31 . 10/17
I've read your profile and that you don't wznt anyone yo take it over. I assume from this you do plan to finish it. I've enjoyed what's already shared and want to see where you are taking this next
Leslie chapter 30 . 10/16
So, I often wondered at this point if someone will turn up dead and this is how Voldemort will return this time instead of through the Tournament. After all, someone has a Horcrux and it could take over their life and magic.

Is Filius going to gently bring up his theories with Harry, especially about Severus being the new Albus with Harry being Tom? Because that could really blow Harry’s mind. Lol

I hope you’re doing well. I saw you have an AO3 account, but this story isn’t on it. I couldn’t find a way to do you on AO3, other than leaving comments on stories. So, I figured I might as well try here. (I found out that if you are signed out, you can leave comments even if you wrote your one allowed comment already.

I’ve probably read this story 4 or 5 times now. It’s one of my most favourite.
Calmzone1 aka Leslie Fischer
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 10/14
Un Fantástico Comienzo!
Perfecto
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 10/12
AWESOME STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
vampdreams chapter 31 . 9/29
I have thoroughly totally completely enjoyed this fic
I would have loved to see this get to completion, but do appreciate what you've shared
The fic manages great balance between a powerful harry and one who's doing what needs to be done
It didn't seem cliche or fanciful despite the premise
I love the characterisations, plot, pace, and their relationships!
sherriithewriter chapter 31 . 9/27
What a great story— so well written. I like your portrayal of the characters and I have so many questions! It looks like it has been more than 10 years since you updated and this makes me so sad. We will never know if or when the students get unpetrified, whether the Malfoys are good guys or bad guys and whether Neville’s grandmother killed all of those trophy animals herself.
5,863 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »