Reviews for His Own Man
Rhianna Greengrass chapter 14 . 10/18
Geez, overreaction much Draco? Get over it! Plus, aren't Slytherins all about making connections and allies and stuff? Okay, fine, I get him. I'm also insecure about my friends too but rivals? Seems a bit much if you ask me.
Gammily chapter 1 . 10/18
Great read!
GenieM chapter 31 . 10/17
It's too good not to finish!
lindamusik22 chapter 31 . 10/15
love this story!
ddsurvivor chapter 31 . 10/14
Damn this is really good, such a shame no one picked this up.

Hopefully you are still alive and well and life is getting better. And that you get inspiration and continue this version of Harry Potter.
KnowInsight chapter 31 . 10/7
I'm throughly enjoy this. thanks.
EmpressErena chapter 31 . 10/6
tis was very refreshing and very well written, cant wait to see what will happen next!
I know that you don't want anyone writing on this story but you have not written anything in two years. Now I truly enjoyed reading your story and would love to read all of it so please write more and as always thank you for writing.
drucifer000 chapter 31 . 10/6
its such a shame you left this abandoned... it was really great so far.
drucifer000 chapter 15 . 10/6
For having the strength and knowledge he does, harry is a bit of a pushover in this. He should've just obliviated snape right then and there after he said he wouldn't keep his secrets.
davidiscoolya113 chapter 28 . 10/5
eventually death got so bored with Harry Potter he just said screw it you're not the master of death anymore I take back all my objects and I'll send you to gate Harry says swear on a magically finding so deep curse contract of Doom epic Doom do dooooooooooommmmm in the background death starts swearing at this point death grips his teeth is fine you win you get those things I'm not going to screw with you just don't make me sign the contract Harry says sign the bloody f****** m************ contract that's like urg we're going to spend eternity arguing aren't we Harry's says yep unless you sign the contract definitely gets it through sticks f****** m************ skull with that Harry Potter is not a easy target or Target at all get grumples science to contract it sucks out a huge chunk of death's power death gets an impossible contract that gives Harry Potter all the benefits Harry finally goes to the afterlife and finally gets peace and serenity and no longer needs or wants adventure ever no matter how or what The reincarnation office wants Harry ends up destroying The reincarnation office they finally get through their thick schools Harry is not an attention seeking attention starved adventurer he's quite literally a hermit.
Romily chapter 30 . 9/18
I so wish you would continue. It’s one of my favorite stories
prongsie-potter chapter 28 . 9/8
snape called james a lying bullying arrogant toe-rag because of when he was an idiotic child yes he was like that but he had to have changed yet as a child snape was into the dark arts, he created sectrumsempra to use on his enemies (most likely the marauders), he also bullied children but the difference was he was an adult
boo snape chapter 28 . 9/8
snape called james a lying bullying arrogant toe-rag because of when he was an idiotic child yes he was like that but he had to have changed yet as a child snape was into the dark arts, as a child he created sectumsempra a spell to use against his enemies and most likely the marauders and he also bullied kids but he bullied children as an adult
anyway your story is great so far its just snape is an awful character (in my opinion)
JLscioly chapter 31 . 8/25