Reviews for His Own Man
silyKat chapter 31 . 10/8
Please please please, tell me there's gonna be an uptade soon ! This story is to awesome to end here !
No no no no no...!... You have to update! This story is too good to end here! Please please please update!
dianaanne chapter 31 . 9/29
Hope you update soon!
Kaliedo chapter 31 . 9/21
Dammit! cant believe it ends there!

ugh, should have read the reviews before I started reading, wanting to know whats happens next and knowing there's no more is just cruel.
floatingmangocake chapter 31 . 9/15
Nooo, go on, continue, aaah! Thanks for writing.
konatachan603 chapter 31 . 9/14
ok I knew this and I still decided to put myself through this inevitable torture. Shit I only have myself to blame
I just love this fic so much and also your writing in general
Well even though it's not completed I'm still adding this to my favorites
It really was a pleasure reading it
konatachan603 chapter 28 . 9/13
This was amazing. Seeing all the Hogwarts teachers interact and debate like that. I've NEVER read a fanfic that had anything close to a scene like this. I absolutely love Flitwick's analyzing throughout this entire fic
It's just so incredibly insightful and I love the idea of him being so observant and keeping secrets from Dumbledore. I feel like Dumbledore has always looked over him because he's never been a problem before. But now... Seems like he's the first to figure out Harry's secret hehehee
I ALSO love how it wasn't super easy to figure it out either. It could have been so easy for someone to make some miraculous connection and just happen to guess, but it's so much more real when it's Flitwick's that figures it out after an entire school year of observation.
I could go on and on of why i love this fic. It's actually quite impressive really. I've never written a review this long. This story is definitely going on my favorites list!
Momma Lici chapter 31 . 9/12
Ah! I know it's been a while, but this is pretty awesome! I hope you think to continue it.
This is tragic that you quit this story. I will spend the rest of my life wondering about all of their futures. Some of the funniest stuff I have ever read though- moaning Myrtle was the best! And I loved this version of the Malfoys. Thanks again!
BladeRunner1109 chapter 31 . 9/9
BRILLIANT story! I do hope you'll continue it soon! I love it! D
This is fantastic. Unfortunately I just realized it's not complete. How can you not complete such a great story! Only finished chapter 7 and already depressed that it's unfinished. Thank you for sharing this!
Calmzone1 chapter 29 . 9/9
this is one of my favourite "Harry goes back to do it over" fics. I really hope you get the opportunity to continue it to the end one day. There are so many possibilities for how it could go. :)
tinawinna chapter 31 . 9/6
I really enjoy this story, I hope you continue this story one day.
BarbedCaress chapter 31 . 9/5
I forgot this story is not complete.
After four years, it is likely it never will be.
Shame. Excellent story.
SnuffleLove chapter 31 . 9/3
Hi! I just finished reading your story. It's great and you're a very good writer! I hope you will finish the story because I would absolutely read it! Thank you for sharing this story with everyone :)
4,847 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »