Reviews for His Own Man
ConceptualGuy chapter 1 . 3h
k
Al chapter 6 . 2/6
Probably the best time-travel hp fic ever. Sorry to see it abndoned, but thanks for keeping it here!
Saissa chapter 14 . 2/1
Maybe Draco found the diary under the floor of Lucy's study and is now writing in it?

Great story so far!
MomoYoMaki chapter 31 . 2/1
I hope one day you are struck by the inspiration to finish this fic, it was a thoroughly enjoyable read!
luna chapter 31 . 1/31
One of da best fan fic ever... pls pls update
Gothazon chapter 31 . 1/21
DO NOT TELL MOODY!
Wndfj chapter 31 . 1/19
Plz continue
When are you going to update this story? I just found it and it's briliant! I can't wait to read more of it and it would be a terrible pity if you were abandoning it.
Milagro626 chapter 31 . 1/15
Great story, and I am hoping that you will finish. Looking forward to the next set of chapters!
Erielaw chapter 31 . 1/12
I've read this delightful time travel story several times; I wish it were completed.
Cynical0range chapter 31 . 1/11
noooooo *pitiful moan* i'm feeling the withdrawal symptoms already! i was dreading finishing this chapter because i knew there wouldn't be more. i spent a whole night and day going through all 31 chapters and it's not enough! i wanted to pace myself and savor it but i couldn't stop myself and now i'm already done! *wails* is there going to be more updates? it's been over 5 years. has this been abandoned?! please don't say it is so! 1st year was incredibly entertaining, i can't imagine what you will come up with for his future years. i just know it would be just as entertaining and action packed. please please please update soon? i'll do anything! pretty please?
Cynical0range chapter 30 . 1/11
i've always been fond of neville. and omg who could have stolen the ring?
Cynical0range chapter 29 . 1/11
oh poor sirius. i hope he and harry reunite again. harry's the only thing keeping him stable. and if sirius gets himself killed harry will be devastated. i will be devastated. of all the people who needs saving, sirius deserves it the most.
Cynical0range chapter 28 . 1/11
this is the most insightful and informative chapter so far. i love reading the povs of supporting characters especially if it involves good insight on the main character. it's funny how dumbles, snape and harry parallel dippet, dumbles, and tom and at the same time so different. and i am absolutely dying to know what flitwick thinks he has discovered about harry. surely it's not even close to harry sending his soul back in time?
Cynical0range chapter 27 . 1/11
argh. dumbles isn't going to give up trying to control harry is he? what can harry do to nip that in the bud? does harry know about dumbles' sordid past with grindelwald?
4,925 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »