Reviews for His Own Man
TakeItE-zay chapter 31 . 6/29
Well, that was a pretty nice. REALLY GREAT FANFIC! I used all the night to read the whole story!
rowenasheir chapter 31 . 6/27
Who has the ring? Mungungus?
rowenasheir chapter 22 . 6/27
hat needs a name; horsie needs a name and a stable; Harry needs a pet snake preferable a basilisk egg and a mother - narcssa will do! And Draco will stop being jealous as Harry will have a lot of friends but only he can be his brother.
JM0RIARTY chapter 31 . 6/24
I really like the story and would be delighted to know what happens next... sadly it's been abandonned quite a while so I guess there is not much hope... it's a shame because its a neat story. Harry isn't a Mary Sue, he gets into problems he can't fix or the way he tries to fix them come back to bite him in the arse *smirk*

JM
Cassandra-Caroline chapter 31 . 6/20
Please update soon!
ArchimedesAckermann chapter 19 . 6/17
No offense, but it feels like Harry's not doing anything, and is either indifferent to the Chamber opening or is really stupidly ignorant. Why can't he just go to the Chamber himself? Why can't he kill the basilisk with a rooster when he has the time? All he's doing is the defense thing and just normal regular stuff. Did he forget that he KNOWS how to get into the Chamber? I'd really like to know why you're making Harry like this.
RoughIslandSunrise chapter 31 . 6/15
:) dumbles needs a smackdown ;)
klipdoctor chapter 31 . 6/12
I really loved this. I'm sorry you are not updating any more
Please continue this story it's really good
cztelnik chapter 31 . 6/6
My fourth time reading this through and it is STILL as good a story. Really like it, glad it is posted with so many chapters and hope somedayit will ccontinue on. All the best!
Grey chapter 31 . 6/6
For the love of Merlin, please update!
Unyielding-Flame chapter 1 . 6/1
Following/faving on the off chance this receives an update. I'm a sucker for these kinds of things, and this is rather well executed. Add in the hints of an eventual Harry/Luna ship and I wouldn't want to miss its return, improbable though it may be.
well done 10th favorite story on f-f net score Reviews: 4785 - Favs: 10,145 - Follows: 11,663 please update it worth it why brilliant story outstanding writing
YellowKangaroo chapter 31 . 5/30
Awesome story!
Honeydew's Long Lost Sister chapter 31 . 5/19
This is so good! I know this hasn't been updated since like, 4 years ago, but I still think that you should continue this! :D I just love the way you write Sirius, he's so cute! :D Also, yeeesssss SCREW YOU ALBUS! YOU DECEPTIVE LITTLE- *censored to keep it PG* :P xD

If you do ever continue this story, I will say that I can't wait!
4,798 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »