Reviews for His Own Man
Sweet Singer chapter 31 . 11/25
totally brilliant! One of my favourite hp fics. Very well done indeed Will there ever be an update I wonder?
SPJaymo117 chapter 31 . 11/21
Such a bummer that this has been abandoned. At least Nightmares of future past is still going, albeit slowly. I encourage you to get back into writing if you have the time! This story is really great, with a pleasant amount of twists and turns. Only thing I saw as unlikely was Harry not bringing his trunk with him in the final chapters...thus would have solved that whole roundabout issue. I digress. Pick up your quill again already!
KittyCat and KittyMeow chapter 30 . 11/19
We're also writing NaNoWriMo! We're twining!
Richukuttan chapter 31 . 11/19
Looking forward to you finishing the book.
Tamani chapter 14 . 11/18
he totally is being possessed by tom. Mama Malfoy will be raging.
Aisa Hitsuuna chapter 31 . 11/17
fucking dumbledore, man. hell.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 31 . 11/15
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 14 . 11/15
Ddddddun sudden change in Draco writing in a journal tmr diary ddddddun
MargaritaS chapter 30 . 11/7
i just reread this story again, it is incredible and i continue to hope that you will eventually finish it. i am dying to know what happened to that ring, and really liked neville's pov. anyway my fingers are crossed that your muse for this story grabs your attention soon :)
lalo80 chapter 31 . 11/5
Porfa actualiza pronto y no nos dejes en suspenso. Que pasa con el anillo
narutoxsasuke124 chapter 31 . 11/5
update please
"I'd feel sick too if I'd kept a murderer as a pet!" LOL.
This story is so good. It is definitely one of the best, maybe even THE best time travel fic I've ever read. I especially love how you've written Draco (as a spoiled yet innocent and insecure 11 years old). I've never come across such a well written Draco in all my years of reading HP fanfiction (at least not an eleven year old version of him).
lalo80 chapter 4 . 11/1
Porfa actualiza pronto
Euryphae chapter 31 . 11/1
Amazing story! I hope you'll continue with it someday.
4,871 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »