Reviews for His Own Man
Abhijit chapter 31 . 8h
A real gem of a story. Pity it was never completed.
5th Dimension chapter 13 . 4/11
Huh? Where did he meet Luna before in this timeline? Which chapter was that?
MarilynT chapter 31 . 4/11
I really hope you get this review. Please update/finish this story - it is really good. Would like to see how it progresses.
emmalilly21 chapter 31 . 4/11
Awesome! Next chapter please!
Murder Junkie chapter 31 . 4/10
It's always such a shame to find a recommendation for an awesome fic, only to find out said fic is long discontinued... However, what's here was an enjoyable read, and I'm quite glad I gave it a chance despite it's status. Just thought I should share my appreciation.
chronodaimon chapter 31 . 4/7
Great story. Will it be updated again?
Runadaemon chapter 30 . 4/6
NOOOOOOOO. Again, I find the world unfair that such an amazing story, storyline, writer, etc. has not updated this lovely piece of art. I know it's been 4 years, but can't you please remember where this was going and start back up? Did Stan cut it open? DID HE?!

Also, I apparently already reviewed, so I went to a chapter I hadn't reviewed to post this.
superwriter1234 chapter 31 . 4/6
This is great!
wanderingquill21 chapter 1 . 4/4
Love love love this story. I love your take on Narcissa's character and the way Harry behaves toward Snape. Would love some more chapters.
Jiraya K chapter 31 . 4/3
Thank you for writing this much and not ending in a gut wrenching cliff hanger.
I've very much enjoyed the read.
Update please!
CheshireCatt13 chapter 31 . 3/25
:sigh: I just pulled an all-nighter reading this, but I guess I'll never know who took the ring or how Harry and Sirius' relationship evolves into something more stable. That's too bad. This was brilliantly written.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Omg this is so good I wish someone continues this story
avil1983 chapter 1 . 3/17
I ask permission to translate and placement on the site /
4,761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »