Reviews for His Own Man
You should totally continue this! It was amazing!
PrettyPansexual chapter 31 . 10/17
Wow this story is so good!
daisycb chapter 1 . 10/16
I caught in your profile that you want no one to do anything to His Own Man so I will mark to follow it if you should pick it up again as I enjoyed what I read .
sevrina-prince chapter 31 . 10/15
I really hate unfinished stories , especially such great ones. i hope someday in future you will finish it. please . :)
jmw03u chapter 31 . 10/11
Such a great story! I love the friendships Harry has built in the different houses and the relationship he has with Draco. Thank you for writing this!
LightsPast chapter 31 . 10/8
I told myself I would regret reading an unfinished fic last updated 7 years ago and wow I was right because this was a FANTASTIC read and now I'll be wondering what was meant to happen next forever! This is definitely one of my favourite time-travel fics I've read, you're not heavy-handed with your application of Harry's future knowledge and you've brought refreshing and interesting twists to the original plot as well as using common tropes in well thought out ways. Your characterisations are really rich and interesting, even small side ocs (which I usually dislike) are used well and developed at a good rate as the story progressed. I'm so intrigued by this plot and your writing style is so wonderful and smooth that I found myself reading chapter after chapter without even realising how late it was until I realised it's been half the night that I've been awake even with work early tomorrow! THIS FIC IS SO GOOD why are the good ones always discontinued? Anyway, thank you so much for writing and sharing this incredible piece of work, and even if it is never updated I still enjoyed reading it very much, and I hope you are well wonderful author. :-)
I really hope you finish this Story sometime.. I know it has been 9 years now. But still! It's so good! I would love to read more *-*
lschierer chapter 31 . 9/24
This story should have been finished. It is interesting.
Selfish prat. As far as he knows, Harry's an eleven year old kid. Honestly, not like he couldn't do anything to better his houses image.
Excellent story... hope you continue it sometime
Shev Clancy chapter 31 . 9/16
I know this story has been inactive for a long time, but the premise is interesting so I gave it a go anyway; I very much enjoyed what there is of this verse, you gave me some very pleasant reading, thank you!

Most of all I enjoyed your balanced characterisations, the way no one is a cardboard hero or villain but rather everyone has strengths and weaknesses, and good and bad points, although some lean one way and some the other. The highlight of this for me was Snapes summing up of James and Lilys characters, (and Harrys potential). Whilst reading I was assuming that Harry would eventually prevail, but on reflection there was quite a chance that things would go badly wrong again...

I shall assume that they didnt :)

Thanks again for writing.
Janie.ohio chapter 31 . 9/15
this is a really great story. I love your approach to the time travel trope. I'm very sad you never finished it, but it was definitely worth my time. thank you for sharing.
Guest millie chapter 31 . 9/12
Please update your story I can't wait to see what you will write next.
Fantastic story - it’s a real page turner! I often forget that I’m not reading JKR’s writing as the story is so deep and rich and the characters feel so authentic.
BillBrink chapter 31 . 9/7
So sad to leave such an excellent story where it is, but I have enjoyed every chapter and it has given me much pleasure to read what you have shared with us. I guess I can't persuade you to finish this nugget? Hmmm. Thought so. darn. Thank you.
5,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »