Reviews for His Own Man
chelle20 chapter 31 . 7/26
Fantastic story please update soon!
W chapter 1 . 7/25
Perhaps it is really rude of me to say this...but I am really tired of fanfics in which Dumbledore is being portrayed as nothing more than a manipulative old bastard.

Be honest, I never thought in all HP characters Dumbledore would be the most misunderstood one.

He made mistakes, as did everyone. Perhaps some of his plans had gone awry and the people he tried to protect had suffered, but this was war. The important thing is he shouldered responsibility not even necessarily his own, and made effort not to repeat history, for himself and others.

For someone who once desired power above all else, Dumbledore showed remarkable restraint when he had all three Deathly Hallows in his hands but never joined them. Manipulative? Perhaps. How else would you describe someone who calmly orchestrated to give his own life for the greater good?

In the end, Dumbledore's only flaw is that he cared too much and he was only humane, and his only regret is that he lacked an equal to share his burden.
Thebigone chapter 6 . 7/24
My idea of a Slytherien Harry where he would be more independent such as in his first year going to Diagonal Ally when no one takes him there he *borrows* Mrs Figgs car and drives himself to the London Underground parking in the garage which the car is immediately reported stolen to the police.

Police track Harry by CCTV and find out he parked at the underground but when they move in to make the arrest he vanishes into a certain platform just as they arrive at th turnstiles.

The police only find out where Harry Potter went by looking thru the London Undergrounds security footage and while they know not where he vanished too they post a plain clothes peace officer to monitor that passageway to Diagonal Ally figuring he will have to come back thru the wall from wherever he went to and then try to make the arrest the moment Harry tries to leave the Underground.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 7/24
My password would be the cheat code from Sim Copter that unlocks every helicopter in the game. *I Am The CEO Of Mcdonnell Douglas*

Sim Copter is a game based off of Sim City 2000 that lets you fly either in built in cities or cities you created from SC2K using the Urban Reneweal Kit which lets you quickly build a city without playing the full Sim City game.
bluebird397 chapter 31 . 7/23
Please come back to us! You are a fantastc writer, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us!
bluebird397 chapter 30 . 7/23
Shit...
Hey! U said this is complete!
bluebird397 chapter 14 . 7/23
I will somehow find a way into there, and personally deliver Lucious Malfoy to the dementors. That son of a bitch is doing that to his own son because he doesn't agree with where his allegiances lie! That f*cker! I'LL RIP HIM A F*CKING NEW ONE!
Avalonemyst chapter 23 . 7/21
This is awesomeness!
LordFira chapter 5 . 7/20
I realize now that I have started this story multiple times. Just now I was wondering "Why don't I ever finish this story, what makes me stop?" then I reach the part where the sorting hat shouts "GRYFFINDOR" and I remember.

Anyways, considering you haven't updated in four years I doubt you read reviews.

Cheers!
fastreader12 chapter 31 . 7/9
Please update! Your story is /amazing/ and I can't wait to see where it'll go! :D
Some people are actually kind of figuring Harry out. I wonder who'll be the closest, first?
imnotraven16 chapter 31 . 7/6
excellent story
TakeItE-zay chapter 31 . 6/29
Well, that was a pretty nice. REALLY GREAT FANFIC! I used all the night to read the whole story!
rowenasheir chapter 31 . 6/27
Who has the ring? Mungungus?
rowenasheir chapter 22 . 6/27
hat needs a name; horsie needs a name and a stable; Harry needs a pet snake preferable a basilisk egg and a mother - narcssa will do! And Draco will stop being jealous as Harry will have a lot of friends but only he can be his brother.
4,810 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »