Reviews for His Own Man
Update please!
CheshireCatt13 chapter 31 . 3/25
:sigh: I just pulled an all-nighter reading this, but I guess I'll never know who took the ring or how Harry and Sirius' relationship evolves into something more stable. That's too bad. This was brilliantly written.
Type your review for this chapter here...
Omg this is so good I wish someone continues this story
avil1983 chapter 1 . 3/17
I ask permission to translate and placement on the site /
wild wolf free17 chapter 30 . 3/16
I LOVE THIS. How I dearly wish there were more.

(Also, I would've left this on chap31, but I've apparently already left a comment.)
Lavonya chapter 2 . 3/16
Don't be jealous Draco!
Lavonya chapter 1 . 3/16
This is so exciting!
Whoa I stayed up until 2am to finish this story... shame it was never finished.
ryencoke chapter 25 . 3/10
Have I ever mentioned that Remus is a coward and would have been a perfect traitor to the Potters?
musingmarauder chapter 31 . 3/9
It doesn't look like this story will ever be completed but I just wanted to let you know how much I love it. Your characterisations are perfect and the story fascinating. I'm very curious about who stole the ring.
Riniko22 chapter 31 . 3/2
Please continue this excelent story soon.
throne3d chapter 31 . 3/1
Well, looking at the last updated date... It doesn't seem like this fic's ever gonna be updated again.

Which is really sad.

Oh well. Great story until it ended, abruptly, unfinished.

I'd love it if you could continue it at some point.
R. A Cross chapter 31 . 3/1
Please update soon!
I can't wait to know what will happen next
Riniko22 chapter 18 . 2/28
Can't help thinking everytime you mention the used wands that Harry should ask Ron if he would like to go through them and swap out his old one if he finds a better match. It would not be like he is giving him a wand, or at least it would not seem as much like that as it is a equal swap. Neville could be asked to go though them too, after telling him that the wand picks the wizard and he just may not have the best match for him.
4,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »