Reviews for His Own Man
aGnamZer0 chapter 15 . 12/2/2020
Woah, they are really weak. Or Harry is really strong, I'm not sure. Maybe both.
aGnamZer0 chapter 14 . 12/2/2020
I hadn't expected Harry to have such global view on his actions, what it shows to people and its consequences. I'm amazed.
aGnamZer0 chapter 13 . 12/2/2020
It ended well, but it doens't change the fact it was a brash and thoughtless endeavor.
aGnamZer0 chapter 12 . 12/2/2020
This is even worse than letting Sirius with unprotected children. This time he wants to bring Hermione, Ron and Neville with him possibly confront Voldemort. They are ELEVEN! He should understand that he endangers them. It was one thing when he himself was eleven, but here he's eighteen. Does he want to repeat his adventures the same way that much? Because there's no guarantee it will be the same. He's putting them at risk for what, getting closer? Fuck, Harry! This is stupid! He is strong and intelligent enough to do it alone, he even knows the trials. I definitely won't condone that. What he does is reckless and... argh! I'm rambling. Anyway I'm utterly disappointed in him. I almost hope that one of them will get sriously hurt so that he learns his lesson. Don't put eleven years old children in danger when they have no business in it.
aGnamZer0 chapter 11 . 12/2/2020
I don't want to be a killjoy, but I think it was extremely irresponsible to let a mentally instable man sleeping and living next to weak and innocent children. In a bout of madness or after a nightmare, if he loses sense of the reality even for a short time, he could end up killing a lot of them.

Dumbledore could use that against him if he ever discovers it.
aGnamZer0 chapter 10 . 12/2/2020
Thankfully, nothing happened to Harry. I guess next stop his Ms. Bones's office.
aGnamZer0 chapter 9 . 12/2/2020
Never liked Sirius. He's a naive fool who only see the world in good and bad or light and dark. He's an idiot constantly manipulated by Dumbledore. And now, a mad man who attacked Harry. I don't care his excuses – even a decade at Azkaban – I won't forgive him, even if he did no more than knocking Harry out.
aGnamZer0 chapter 8 . 12/2/2020
I know I already said it, but I like how Harry carefully handles everything.

Sirus 'escaped' like in escape like escape or escape like was released?
aGnamZer0 chapter 7 . 12/2/2020
The joke was fun indeed. I like how Harry managed to insert himself with the Slytherin despite being a Gryffindor himself.
aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 12/2/2020
I'm happy Harry has done so well in his O.W.L and will even get the opportunity to further his studies thanks to a dedicated schedule and will at that learn Arithmancy and Ancient Runes. Ancient Runes especially is very useful I think.

To be honest, I think the number of vaults he has – and the fact he's heir to so many houses – is a little – a lot – too excessive. Evans and Riddle aren't even magical families but muggle ones. How can there be vaults? And if there ever was an Evans vault, it would have fused with the Potter one. For the Riddle, I guess Tom may have one for himself, but I don't see how Harry could inherit it. As for the founder families, it's even more unbelievable. I can somehow agree with Gryffindor and even with Slytherin – I guess he got the Slytherin one the same way he got the Riddle – but how did he got Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. Anyway, I think you overdid it on that one.
aGnamZer0 chapter 5 . 12/2/2020
Won't lie to you. I don't understand why you absolutely want Harry to be friend with Ron and Hermione. Ron is a lazy guy with no ambiotion, easily jealous and who do stupid things. And Hermione is a condescendant, know-it-all girl as well as a goody two-shoes who reveres the rules and the law. To this day, I still don't understand why she chose to go with the Gryffindor who don't understand her qualities and not go along with the Hat's choice of Ravenclaw where her intelligence and knowledge would have been valued – as long as she doesn't flaunt it and corrects everyone that is.
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 12/2/2020
I really liked the whole thing about the Elder Wand. It was genius!

There's one sure I'm not sure about though. Do the Floo Network works in Hogwarts. Maybe the calling function, but the transport function I mean. Because it would be a serious security risk if people could just Floo themselves there. I mean, we know that there's a lot of secret passages and wards around Hogwarts to enter or exit the grounds. Would they let something as obvious as the Floo network on?
aGnamZer0 chapter 3 . 12/2/2020
I wonder if I can still hope he will get in Slytherin. It's more than unlikely since Dumbledore will do anything and everything to avoid it but who knows.
aGnamZer0 chapter 2 . 12/2/2020
I like that Harry stands on his own two feet. It's a good thing he got a solicitor, and a good one at that.

I won't lie to you, I don't like at all that he wants to be a Gryffindor. I wanted him to become a Slytherin. Honestly, I don't see how being a Gryffindor would help him to better know his parents. Not any more than it did in his past/future.

I appreciate your Draco a lot. And you did well making act jealous. It's normal for a child his age.
aGnamZer0 chapter 1 . 12/2/2020
So for once, he wasn't able to access his vaults directly. At this point, I really wondered what was the purpose of the key if there's just a need for some blood. Good, that's original.
5,873 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »