Reviews for His Own Man
miguel.puentedejesus chapter 1 . 10/14
Un Fantástico Comienzo!
Perfecto
Kittens Kat chapter 30 . 10/12
AWESOME STORY! MORE PLEASE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!
vampdreams chapter 31 . 9/29
I have thoroughly totally completely enjoyed this fic
I would have loved to see this get to completion, but do appreciate what you've shared
The fic manages great balance between a powerful harry and one who's doing what needs to be done
It didn't seem cliche or fanciful despite the premise
I love the characterisations, plot, pace, and their relationships!
sherriithewriter chapter 31 . 9/27
What a great story— so well written. I like your portrayal of the characters and I have so many questions! It looks like it has been more than 10 years since you updated and this makes me so sad. We will never know if or when the students get unpetrified, whether the Malfoys are good guys or bad guys and whether Neville’s grandmother killed all of those trophy animals herself.
sarah-rose76646 chapter 28 . 9/19
Been 10 years since it was updated.
Has anyone adopted the story and finished it?
AMurder0fCrows chapter 4 . 9/18
i thought this was going to be good. I thought wrong. lotta. bashing that It really doesn't feel real. at all. it's like im watching a dream where everything he wants happens. he's a brat that knows hell always get his way. it rubs me the wrong way.
LordRhyolith chapter 25 . 9/17
Honestly, this is a bit ridiculous now. How do people just break into the Malfoy Manor? Aren't they like... super protected with expensive and very old wards?
Don't tell me the Order of the Phoenix is suddenly extremely active, breaking laws like that on a whim and getting away with it because Dumbledore can do whatever he wants.
I honestly doubt that Malfoy can be bullies just like that. It just feels cheap.

Also, some characters behave differently from canon, but others behave exactly just like in canon despite all the changes. Sirius and Lupin are still following Dumbledore's orders like loyal soldiers. At least Sirius should know by now that Dumbledore and Harry don't have a good relationship.

Idk, there is a lot of stuff that is forcing me to shut down my brain if I want to continue reading/enjoying the story.
LordRhyolith chapter 18 . 9/17
Honestly, what is Harry doing?
It's a bit ridiculous that everyone just gets petrified, even though they are not the same individuals as in cannon, which means that they all couldn't have been so damn lucky to only have seen the Basilisk through a reflection. wtf.
Harry is basically wasting time while there is a good chance that people will die. He isn't even trying to seal the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets, etc. Or to put some alarm spells there so he can catch the one with the Diary.
It has to be the diary, and still, Harry is inactive and risks that it will slip through his fingers.
Caribous chapter 11 . 9/16
This definitely clears up the last chapter, well done.
Caribous chapter 9 . 9/16
This Sirius is a far cry from the real one. Never at any point in the entire series did Sirius run from, snarl at, or display any wariness at Harry. Moreover, his escape from Azkaban was motivated solely by the desire to protect Harry. The 13 years Sirius was in Azkaban, growing weaker by the day, he knew full well that Pettigrew was out and free. Yet he never escaped. So, this is plainly wrong, and it smacks of "let's cuddlify the Slytherins and Snape by demonising the Marauders" which is overdone.
5,872 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »