Reviews for His Own Man
LordRhyolith chapter 18 . 9/17
Honestly, what is Harry doing?
It's a bit ridiculous that everyone just gets petrified, even though they are not the same individuals as in cannon, which means that they all couldn't have been so damn lucky to only have seen the Basilisk through a reflection. wtf.
Harry is basically wasting time while there is a good chance that people will die. He isn't even trying to seal the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets, etc. Or to put some alarm spells there so he can catch the one with the Diary.
It has to be the diary, and still, Harry is inactive and risks that it will slip through his fingers.
Caribous chapter 11 . 9/16
This definitely clears up the last chapter, well done.
Caribous chapter 9 . 9/16
This Sirius is a far cry from the real one. Never at any point in the entire series did Sirius run from, snarl at, or display any wariness at Harry. Moreover, his escape from Azkaban was motivated solely by the desire to protect Harry. The 13 years Sirius was in Azkaban, growing weaker by the day, he knew full well that Pettigrew was out and free. Yet he never escaped. So, this is plainly wrong, and it smacks of "let's cuddlify the Slytherins and Snape by demonising the Marauders" which is overdone.
Ecks Serevi chapter 31 . 9/9
really enjoying this, thanks!
Lenera Silvers chapter 31 . 9/4
Love this story so much please update soon
BerserkLittleCook chapter 31 . 8/29
I'm deeply saddened that there isn't any more of the story. It's one of (or possibly the) most interesting Harry-Goes-Back stories
BerserkLittleCook chapter 27 . 8/29
I'm a bit disappointed that I didn't get to see Harry's meeting with the Flamels. Even just "Here's your source of life, Dumbledore had it under laughable protections, keep a closer eye on it next time" would've been something
BerserkLittleCook chapter 3 . 8/28
I love how he photoes everything to remember it fondly
BerserkLittleCook chapter 2 . 8/28
When you associate with House Elves too much and start talking in third person. Mood.
csheila chapter 31 . 8/25
God, I love Neville. I feel about him the same way I do Luna.

There are so many twists. I appreciate the backstories you created for all the families.

Filius is another plus

Helping hurts more
csheila chapter 28 . 8/25
Great moves.

Harry needs backup.

Snape still needs a kick in the ass.
csheila chapter 27 . 8/25
God, I despise Dumbles so much
csheila chapter 26 . 8/25
Like to see everyone is frustrated
5,875 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »