Reviews for Jungle Drum
LJL chapter 8 . 5/6/2014
An excellent story - you've got Laura and Julian to a T, and Cessily, Santo, and Ms. Frost were all characterized perfectly - but I have to say I'm a little torn about how Julian acts in the first chapter. Everything else was great, though. Thanks for sharing.
Rex Splode chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
I know stupid high school love triangles are horrible, and unbearable to watch in just about anything on tv or movies for me. But I just wanted to say, I re read this just now and laughed quite a bit at the story. I always like how you portray the supporting characters, such as Santo and Cesily, I usually laugh quite a bit whenever they chime in or if asked for advice.

I like how FF can so easily allow a seemingly simple story to be retold in different ways by multiple ppl and get a truly different story narrative, character development path and what not, good stuff.
Sitka chapter 8 . 4/21/2011
Very kinky stuff! And it was funny too, good job!
Caike chapter 8 . 2/18/2010
Glorious, simply glorious. Very good, gradual development for Julian (though my only criticism of your characterization is that he is consistently more of a prick than I see him but hey, that's just me), unfortunate mishaps galore, and tasteful sexy times. All in all, a suspenseful, well characterized story with a satisfying ending. Well done, and I can't wait to read your next work.
a.paradigm chapter 8 . 2/3/2010
liked this a lot.

really good writer.

keep it up.
fbdarkangel chapter 8 . 2/1/2010
aw! perfect ending!
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 1/23/2010
I wonder how Emma is planning to get rid of Laura. I think she already used telepathy - and failed. Maybe she is planning to use her old Hellfire Club connections?

"Some people just can't be saved". The same can be said about certain White Queen.

And Cessily has absolutely no idea of what's really happened! It's almost funny.
fbdarkangel chapter 7 . 1/22/2010
oh i love cess! but she could be really stupid at times! Nice work!
powerade chapter 6 . 12/27/2009
this story gets me off. :) haha nuff sed
fbdarkangel chapter 6 . 12/8/2009
Love it! update soon!
Kairan1979 chapter 5 . 12/5/2009
Oops! Laura got the wrong idea!
Eve chapter 4 . 12/2/2009
You really should continue,

It's great

It looked as if it would be a one-shot deal thing

but it's evolved into a real story

:D
fbdarkangel chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
*sniffs* I smell drama! :)
HellionTK chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
laura's upset even more now..another good chapter:)
zackslacker18 chapter 5 . 12/1/2009
that has to really suck for the both of them