Reviews for Windows and Buttons
latius chapter 1 . 2/7/2015
I need the Mars fandom to be bigger so everyone can read this. You have such a masterful handle on language, molding it in unique ways to fit your meaning, and it reminds me of a sort of whimsical, wistful sort of dream-like a dark fairy tale, with the happy ending in the just-reachable distance. I particularly love V. Paint. You can practically feel Kira's love, for /both/ painting and for Rei, her dependency on both of them to keep herself together and real, and damn if that's not perfect. (Also, I want you to know that V. Paint was literally the inspiration for a separate fic that I wrote, though for a different fandom. Like, I'm not kidding. You formed a whole plot in a drabble.)
Please write more Mars work, if you ever feel up to it-I feel like Mars fits your writing style so well. Thanks for this. Love your talent.
chipmunk3245 chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I can't find any words to describe how I feel after reading this. It's simply amazing, what you can do with words. I hardly even noticed when I reached a line separating one part from the next, and that's what I look for in authors. I truly love it.
daisytears chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
i wish i could write as good as u. :) 3
CelestialEnchantress07 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Wow!

This was brilliantly written, every sentence and choice of word flowed beautifully to create a masterpiece.

I sensed the melancholy and felt as if I was drawn to the setting itself.

Great work! You're an amazing writer! :)
Arete2 chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Mars wasn't the first manga I read, but it is the first manga I bought through completion, slowly counting the days until the next volume would come out, a manga that, while never quite fitting into the normal run of things I read (I like action with depth, fierce epic battles mimicing the internal battles), but it is a manga that has stayed with me; I don't think I'll ever get rid of those volumes.

You hit the nail on the head with these little scenes, flashes of time with Kira; her (not) dealing with her trauma, and then slowly inching her way back to strength.

I was on your page to read your Naruto stuff; saw this as I was paging down... thank you for reminding me of a favorite series. I think I'm going to go reread it now.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
...Wow.

I agree with WitchBaby. This should have thousands of reviews and you should have published books in my library.

This story is the best, the most accurate, the most poetic, beautiful story I have ever read. It continues on with the innocence and realness of the Manga without adding crude and commercialized diction like so many other stories do. It fit so well into the storyline I am surprised it is not in the 15 volumes somewhere. It was so poetic, so inspiring that I too was reduced to tears. You are an amazing writer, and artist crafting beautiful imagery with your words. Please continue to write, I hope that our paths meet again, for I do not review often, but read much.

Thank you for this wonderful gift.
TheWitchBaby chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
I am confused on why this story has only three reviews, including mine.

Never have i read something on , that has reduced me to tears. TEARS!

There are no words for the genius behind your descriptions. I love the poetry in every sentence, the raw emotion that it displays and invokes.

Simply MARVELOUS.

I am rendered speechless by how much this is just so... wonderful!

And these aren't just random words I'm spouting. I hardly ever review stories unless they are truly exceptional.
bazookawhat chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
O.O yeah, this is pretty amazing, haha!
anthem2521 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This is fantastic! The details and descriptions were breathtaking and heartbreaking all at the same time.