Reviews for Waking Up
M.S.Carol chapter 37 . 4/16
thanks for rapping it up even if it was just cliff notes
celajwhitney chapter 18 . 3/14
billy is so full of crap! edward is human now and he knows that, so why the big deal? does he have bella marked for jacob or something? and edward having no soul? there are lots of so called "humans " in the world, our prison system is full of them!
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 3/14
great chapter, the love making was perfect because that's what it was...love.
celajwhitney chapter 4 . 3/14
yes, i'm sorry mike didn't get get a swift punch in his junk from edward. it was funny though, edward is behaving exactly like a teenage boy and a vampire defending his mate at the same time!
celajwhitney chapter 1 . 3/14
he would probably have to pee if he just woke up. duh! then he would most likely want something to eat.
thatmagictouch chapter 37 . 12/4/2016
Thank you so much for writing this! I love well written stories. This, by far is the best Edward turns human story. I love the gradual change from his old views to his twenty first century ones. I really appreciate that you posted your notes for the story. I hate it when authors never update and don't give a reason for it . And to also tell us what would have happened is great! I understand why people abandon their stories and I'm fine with it. Anyways, I loved going through the adventure and absolutely dreaded the end.:)
allymcnally chapter 37 . 9/29/2016
So Charlie knew Bella was alive?
Breeacastro chapter 37 . 9/26/2016
I came upon this fanfiction just recently and dude,it is amazing! I like the original take . I always wanted Edward human,and I love the take here. I like the completed notes ending but I hope to hear an official ending ,hopeful. Great work.
SuferInSilence44 chapter 3 . 9/11/2016
Aww! This is soooooo cute!
Ayina11 chapter 37 . 5/23/2016
Just read all the chapters of this story and I LOVE IT. I love the humor, the lemon and the plot.

Wyntreblossom chapter 37 . 5/18/2016
love the story but hated the ended...I had hoped they would both end up painlessly immortals, and that the family would stay together.
Camilla10 chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
Hi dear, I am rereading this, since I see it was completed last year. I had lost it along the way and forgotten most of the plot. I really appreciate the gradual, sensitive way you make Edward become more modern.
Reading your profile, I first of all want to tell you that I am sorry for your loss. I too had a terrible loss in 2014 and, whithout the fandom to distract me, I would probably have gone mad.
I too am not writing much for Twilight now, just the occasional one shot, but one of my stories, translated into Italian and deeply changed found its way to a publishing house and it will be out next winter.
I too found other fandoms to explore and I am very taken in by the Downton Abbey ones. Some of them are extraordinarily well written. I can give you hints if you wish. I am particularly pleased by the fact that there Matthew doen't need to die.
Agni007 chapter 37 . 12/18/2015
Hi Ria... Well I have just complete reading the story and it is well written... Well I have just found this story on the day before my exam , which was last Wednesday and I can't read it... But last night I have finally start reading this story and I can't stop readind it... Well there are many human Edward stories but this story will always have a special place in my heart... I love this story... Well this story would've gone in a good direction. You have written the change of Edward to human in a beautiful manner... I could see the story played out before my eyes...
Well I don't know what's going on in your life but I will pray for you... And I hope you will be able to finish this story one day... :-) :-) :-)
petmom1213 chapter 1 . 10/14/2015
I hope your son is healthy and happy. And that some day you will complete this sorry. Thank you for posting your notes so that at least we know where the story was going. It is a great original concept.
Sassyvampmama chapter 37 . 9/24/2015
Oh I wish you had finished this one. I loved your portrayal of his transformation into being a fully human man and the growth of their relationship. The notes showed that it would have been an interesting ending, but while they did give some closure, they did not give me the well written conclusion I was hoping for... but I understand the desertion of you by your muse all too well, and one she leaves you, anything you write becomes nothing more than forced on a page. Thank you for sharing this with us, I did honestly enjoy this fresh look at the Tw-vamp-iverse.
2,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »