Reviews for Waking Up
Great story
kristenblewart chapter 5 . 9/8/2020
good one
kristenblewart chapter 4 . 9/8/2020
i bet rosalie wants to be human too
kristenblewart chapter 3 . 9/8/2020
edward rummaging for things to eat remind me of doctor who, the 11th doctor eating with little amy. oh, im excited to see his reaction to bodily fluids lol that will be so odd to him,if you decided to write it
kristenblewart chapter 2 . 9/8/2020
thank god for not repeating scenes on different povs. oh and edward is so cute, i want to see him eat human food now.
Secretrevenge chapter 1 . 9/3/2020
He would eat human food
Guest chapter 37 . 2/13/2020
Loved your story and its dept. It was bittersweet towards the end, knowing that the family will never be the same, but accepting that this is what Edward wants. The suspension kept me dreading their future and for that reason I am so happy you gave us closure - many times I wished for that with other authors, but they left us hanging...
Anda chapter 31 . 2/9/2020
You don’t get why Tanya is ‘demonized’ by some? Well, your story line on Renee wasn’t exactly canon either... artistic freedom?
Guest chapter 25 . 2/6/2020
Oh my, I was so very afraid of what would happen at that birthday party and after, I am so sucked into this story...so curious still how it will be resolved.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 14 . 2/5/2020
Rosalie and Emmett don't have to find another unicorn; merely dig up the one Edward drained. at the spot he indicated. I'm sure its horn would still be every bit as effective.

Though, wouldn't that be another hit on the Cullen family... and Carlisle in particular. Especially since Victoria is still out there, promising to cause problems for them at some point. This premise is worrisome.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 13 . 2/5/2020
If this unicorn is anything like the unicorns of Harry Potter, then I can see how drinking its blood has reduced Edward to a half-life. His choices aren't selfless anymore. Rather, his selfish interests are guiding him every bit as much as the Jacob of canon... and the only reason Bella hasn't felt hurt by this -yet- is that she already knows she loves him. But still, selfish choices means she's not actually first on his list of importance anymore (all starting with the unicorn on the smell scale)... and sooner or later that WILL come back to bite them. It's a painful loss they just haven't truly recognized yet.

No wonder he would take her out first thing if he turned back into a vampire. I'm sorry for them.
Sweetie7smiled chapter 1 . 2/4/2020
The first thing I think Edward would do - once he feels somewhat stable and/or can - is marry Bella. This hotel idea is not going to last, but the need to be near her: is. That's going to be the best way to address all the issues... including the ones that didn't seem to be possible with him as a vampire. Perhaps it will be a lot easier for Bella to notice the value of this as well, and so she wouldn't resist it so much as in canon. (Shrug.) That's what I think.

Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 18 . 2/3/2020
Nice chapter. I love hearing about Edward’s inner turmoil. It is all so much deeper than the first couple of chapters were.
SassYNoleS chapter 37 . 12/30/2019
Thanks for sharing ..

I would have loved to have seen Bella and Edward's married life and life with their kids, but am glad that you gave us a brief rundown on their future !
2,242 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »