Reviews for Promises
Where? *looks-to-the-sky*

Awww, big brother Zuko!

Sooooo sweet!-
Rosawyn chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Writing from the point of view of such a young child must be very challenging since most of us don't have many (or any) clear memories of being so young. I know I was 2 when my younger brother was born, and the only memory I have of that time is like one dim and foggy snapshot. To me, the thoughts and level of understanding you atribute to Zuko here are quite a bit too old for his age, but it is difficult to judge because probably even the "experts" still have dificulty discering what goes on in the minds of non-verbal todlers.
hellokittygirrXpwincess chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
yr story is ADORABLE! i love the way you make the closeness between Zuko and his mother so vividly, and how Zuko changed his mind and decided to take care of baby azula, its just so heart warming! i love it!
Fire Lady Ursa chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Awww.

It's adoreable.

I loved the story. And his determination about little Azula was so cute. :)

(tis Ursa from BSD)
shiroshiki chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
i really liked the way you captured zuko and azula's, even ozai's, innocence in this story! it's really sweet:) and it makes zuko's and azula's relationship even more dreadfully ironic.. great work!
TezTra chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Where! Where? Oh. There's not really a hammerhead shark is there... well, I'm very disappointed in you *looks up at sky to check one more time*

anyways, where was I? O yes, reviewing ur story... awesome! so adorable and cute towards the end, and everyone was so in character, even Ozai seemed like he was when Zuko was younger :) anyway, great job, especially as u said this is ur first avatar story or something along those lines :) love it all, writing perfect, spelling fantastic and just... just... just inspiring :) great job, keep it up, write more for Avatar

Happy Days