Reviews for Of Changes and eternities
Love it!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 3/21
Sweet Snarry read. :)
Zafyra's chapter 1 . 1/20
Oops, I put my last review as an anonym. Not really nice is it?
Well know you know, that very big review from yesterday was from me :)
(And happy new Year! ;))
That was wonderful! I love the way you write :) It is so described, comfortable, so full of meanings with just the good words. Not too much, And certainly not to weak. If I were to described your writing in one word it would be: rich. Rich of meanings, of sensations, of everything. English isn't even my mother tongue but I could feel it. I learned quite a bit, thank you :)
Then the story. I was so surprised it was that long. I mean, judging by the sum up, i merely thought it was just some common story with Snape as a vampire (this is a first for me,by the way) and Harry as a student. It was so much more than that.
I really liked the way you described the characters, especially Snape, who is very 'In' character. You took all the time needed to describe the situation, their present personalities and the evolution of their relationship. That was an amazing part. As a reader, I could feel you had all the control, and if I wanted something, I would have to wait for what you prepared. That's how a story should always be, leaded by the author.
However, I have to say that compared to all that perfect, described part, the end of your story is extremely light. By the moment the word 'vampire' is said it's already the end of the story. You accelerate the rhythm, and they end up together, happy and all. It is soo frustrating! Why taking so much time to build a very interesting world, with possible issues (blond vampire, other vampires, Harry's power, development of their relationship, related issues with the ministry and Harry's friends, or even the end of how it all began: what will happen when the Ministry finally finds Harry?).
What I mean is that you story could be soo beautiful if longer (even as long as a book!). you have so much to write about, and you write so well, that I can't help but feel sad, thinking at what you could do.

Well, I should finish on a more positive point For exemple how much I liked Snape's castle, or how this reminded of Twilight, but in it own way.

Thank you very much for the very nice moment I spent reading your fiction. If some day you decide to write more (even in a different story), i would be very happy to read it.

See you another time! ;)
NialeliKropf chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
I loved it so much it was lovely!
Kuma Riddle xD chapter 1 . 8/7/2015
This is a really good story.
Loved it !
Jude Xue chapter 1 . 5/18/2015

Well, I have no idea what to start with. For so far I can remember, since I started to read fanfictions, I had always loved Snarries. Since a few monthes, I start reading Snarry on the english part of ffnet (because english isn't my mother tongue, and it's a good way to improve my english, don't you think ? :p). But this fiction was really particular. I was just woaw. I have totaly adored this oneshot, all those details and descriptions, all those mysteries, the atmopshere and those slaw changes that make this os so plausible ! And this end was perfect ! :3

Thanks for writing and sharing this awesome os with us !

Oogies4u chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
CheshireMewl chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Just lovely, I liked it :) Thank you.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Great story. Always thought that Severus Snape would make a great vampire.
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That was very well done, thank you for sharing.
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Omg I finally found this story again XD
Been searching it for a while now
So good that I can't get enough of every time I read this
Ps: I'm bad at English so I didn't notice any errors :P
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Nice story :)
SanchiaSnape chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love this story. It's marvellous.

One thing though, when Severus is speaking to Harry about how he will travel to see the elders, he says: 'By plain Potter'. I'm assuming it's supposed to be 'By plane Potter'.
Shadoween chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
great story would be fantastic to have a sequel :D