Reviews for Of Changes and eternities
Jude Xue chapter 1 . 5/18
Hi,

Well, I have no idea what to start with. For so far I can remember, since I started to read fanfictions, I had always loved Snarries. Since a few monthes, I start reading Snarry on the english part of ffnet (because english isn't my mother tongue, and it's a good way to improve my english, don't you think ? :p). But this fiction was really particular. I was just woaw. I have totaly adored this oneshot, all those details and descriptions, all those mysteries, the atmopshere and those slaw changes that make this os so plausible ! And this end was perfect ! :3

Thanks for writing and sharing this awesome os with us !

Jude
Oogies4u chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
booooootyfull
CheshireMewl chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
Just lovely, I liked it :) Thank you.
Gracealma chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Great story. Always thought that Severus Snape would make a great vampire.
CrowNoYami chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
That was very well done, thank you for sharing.
Mimi chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Omg I finally found this story again XD
Been searching it for a while now
So good that I can't get enough of every time I read this
Ps: I'm bad at English so I didn't notice any errors :P
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Nice story :)
SanchiaSnape chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I love this story. It's marvellous.

One thing though, when Severus is speaking to Harry about how he will travel to see the elders, he says: 'By plain Potter'. I'm assuming it's supposed to be 'By plane Potter'.
Shadoween chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
great story would be fantastic to have a sequel :D
ConqueredKing chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
I do love these Harry/Severus oneshots...Shame there isn't more outshots like this because it take more time to find them then it does to read them!
inu382 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
That was fun. A few mistakes, grammatical and otherwise, but it was entertaining and well written. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Be mindful of run sentences and commas.
Reaping-Vampire chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
X3 absolutely LOVED that story! you are a great writer! :D now i must go to bed before i get in trouble for staying up untill 5:30am! :D baaiii!
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Thank you for writing this. It was very good.
Queen Ven chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
it was good great even, however it would be just awesome if you would pretty please write a sequel?
ArtsyShan chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Very well written! Good Job!