Reviews for Then I Heard You
OmniHelix chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was heartbreakingly perfect. I'm sorry I missed it the first time around.
MrsMosley chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Oh man, this one hurt. Beautifully done.
HofYecats chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Damn. You should've filed this under "Angst". Made me sad. But also, when I come to think about it, made me think this is how they're probably going to end :(

Good story. Thanks for sharing.
MezMaroon8 chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was brilliant, I love the harsh tone of this fic and how realistic it was in terms of its count on relationships.
James chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
You're writing is great, but something about that story left me feeling really irritated.

I wish Finn had just been a bit more communicative. It's like he expects people to know what he wants, and when they don't he just pushes them away.

And having a relationship with Tina was just weird, and gross. Did they have sex? I'm assuming they did? Which makes me angry for some reason.
Koxie chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
Now I understand the title of this story! I liked how you managed to get more of the characters invovled into the story and not just FinnandRacheal ) Thanks for sharing - really sweet story.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
Ack! Naw! You just broke my tiny fangirl heart!

*lip wobble*
lifesateaparty chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I'm crying now. So heartbreaking-ly beautiful
D chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
left me kind of sad, but i enjoyed this dynamic on their relationship.
didi6 chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Great storie, more soon!
Jaiaelle chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
It is a testament to your writing ability that I read this because I don't normally read any F/R fics (not anymore). I honestly don't feel that F/R would work out in the end and I think you portrayed the flaws in their relationship perfectly. Finn's outburst at the end nearly broke my heart. The way that they both handled the situation, in the end, was so mature.

Also, loved the B/R friendship, Kurt's dishing, the R/A almost friendship, and the thought of T/F being friends.

Wonderful story! I hope you write more Glee and maybe toy with UC's from time to time. :)
wanderinghope chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
this story made me very sad in the end. over all it's wonderfully written and your characterization is lovely. but it hits a little too close to home for me in the cancer reference and just needing someone to be there. i guess that's what makes it beautiful though, just how real and honest it is. anyways, i loved it even if it did make me reminiscent and teary eyed. xx
Guest chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
amazing.

no other way to describe it, you're great with words.

i loved it

:D
Sandy chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
well written, very believable and realistic.
myrtlenator chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Ohmygosh. This is so sad and well-written and probabaly close to what would really happen. I mean it's true that high school relationships rarely last and that Finn and Rachel have very differnt aspirations in life. Also, your Kurt is hilarious! Anyway,this is great.