Reviews for Sick Soup
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
Wilson deserved a medal. I was convinced that House had tried to do something nice but then halfway through I thought "there's still no way House doesn't think the soup is terrible", and i was proven correct! It didn't stop me from laughing and almost chocking on my food, haha. Great job! Super hilarious, I was laughing for a very long time :)
Harper Penn chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I lol'd
Yabbit chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
*snicker* sweet but silly

loved it

:P
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
hehe. typical House. poor wilson...
rslhilson chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This was seriously brilliant. I knew House was going to turn around and do something hilariously awful, but everything was so well-written and thought out that I was *still* surprised and laughed out loud. Great job capturing their characters and thanks for brightening my day with this fic )
Cardio Necrosis chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Wow. Just wow. I embarrassed myself in the middle of class because I started laughing.

House would totally do that, too.

At first I was like; "Meh, fluffy, nice!house-slightly ooc, nothing I haven't read before . . ." then BAM!

Yeah, this was so totally House. And perfect, too. Lol at poor Wilson for falling for it. And I'm sure everyone who read your fic fell for it too (as did I.)

Great job.
JumpingBeans480 chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I keep rereading this and wonder why the genre is hurt and comfort. I found this fic to be more of a romantic humour. Nice work!
rividori chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
hahaha brilliant! :D
Max Gat chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Oh wow :D
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
LMAO! That was so funny and so very House. Great job!
MyBrotherTadashi chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
AHAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS JUST PERFECT!
Mbya chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
hahaha that was so funny.
Lornesgoldenhair chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
'The Soup of Doom' I love it :-D
Orange.Dreams.4.4.0.8 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This made my morning. I was home from school, sick, and feeling miserable, and then I read this and it put a genuine smile on my face :) Thanks for writing this, I love the characterization and the humor was spot on. Gotta love House and Wilson. :) Thanks again, for writing this and putting me in a considerably better mood! :D
Camlem chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Hahaha House would totally do that :D

I guess Wilson just loves him too much.. oh well. :D

Great story, thanks for sharing :p