Reviews for Bred My Misery and Drowned it in Him
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Damn, that was pretty intense but sexy and touching!

Um, ignore me if you must, 'cause I'm kinda odd.

And: Woo! Edward topping! (Why am I even thinking about that at this moment? XD) I always knew he would! Even though I don't exactly read/write/watch/etc.. things that involve this series.

And I saw your 'Italy-joke'! X3
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 3 . 1/2/2014
i love this story
EmmaDel chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
This is very good. I am a little disappointed that you didn't include the sex scene in the story. I have read some tastefully done sex scenes. A sex scene in this story could be just as conflicted as the kissing was. I feel bad for Jacob. He can't catch a break. The people he loves never love him back.
Marie One chapter 3 . 6/5/2012
They are so not breaking up. I found your story. It was really nice and hard. I see them still arguing in 100yrs.
Luna Ackles chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
"He'd kissed Jacob Black and liked it."

Hahaha, Can't stop imagining Katy Perry right now! Anyway, it was cool! :)
HallieAnna Lissette chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Perfect...I loved it. :o)
sweetiiey chapter 3 . 3/5/2010
i love this story

it's so beautifully sad and believeble

(why does everybody depened on jake and never love him back?)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/26/2010
fantastic story!
Mus4u chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Why is it that the best story I've found so far for these two rips my heart out and stomps all over it and leaves me with tears in my eyes and a hole in my heart (yeah I fucking went there!) Amazing story, I'm off to cry tears.
Holly chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
I loved this, but it was so so sad. I didn't want it to end. But I knew it would just keep going back and forth.

Oh, I feel like my heart is breaking haha. It was so sad! But so good!
Azeron chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
This was an incredible story, I am so disappointed that it ended. I love and hate the way you ended it, letting us decide how it goes from here, but it would be even better if you told us! I would not be opposed to a continuation, I might even forget that little "completed" annotation, my lips are sealed.

I don't know if this just means that I am a twisted person, but I love the dark/angst stories with Jacob and Edward. They are both so potentially dark that it makes me shiver. You did a wonderful job with this, not so dark that its ridiculous not so light that I expect to see someone sneeze rainbows and puppies.
TheGirlInThePinkScarf chapter 3 . 11/24/2009
OMG, NO! This isn't really complete is it?

Plz, plz tell me that you're going to write more...

You absolutely cannot end it here!
lollipopx chapter 3 . 11/21/2009
this deserves so many more reviews.

it has got so much potential.

you're writing is amazing; i'm not sure what exactly it is, but I was just so enthralled reading this. I loved the plotline too. The only thing I would suggest changing would be the breaks inbetween. I'd make them more obvious that you're switching time. Other than that, I can't complain one bit, Wonderful job. This was better than what I was looking for (a good Jake/Edward fic). favorited.
Utena-Puchiko-nyu chapter 3 . 11/5/2009