Reviews for What to do when you're in love with Hibari Kyoya!
kikijrv chapter 1 . 2/21
OMG that damn Lion stole the show for me with his terrible -you may end in jail- advise
lol I loved it especially Ryohei having a tendency to take advice a bit too literal.
Beletharatowen chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
This was awesome! I love it when authors are able to accurately portray characters while screwing with the story line (all good fanfictions do). Only thing I noticed when reading this was your use of Onee-san. Tsuna calls Ryohei that after he asked for advice. Onee-san, however, is the term for an older sister. The word that you are looking for is Onii-san. Otherwise, your story was amazing!
DeletedAccount99 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Wait till I tell the bears!
BelxFran chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
Now that...was an interesting story.
leghin chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
So funny and nice.

I never thimk about 3318 , but you make a change.

3318 is so cute in your story.

And 8059 , too.
blader-chick13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2010
I kid you not, this is the best and most IN CHARACTER Ryohei/Hibari fanfiction I have ever found and read. A serious congrats to you from someone who is so anal about Hibari being in character 333

I was giggling through out the entire story. I laughed the hardest, I think, when Ryohei gave him the cigarettes xDD

Very nicely done!
AmiNozomi chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
"wait till I tell the bears!" omg that was so beast I think I'm going to cry

I love RyoHiba so much

You wrote an awesome story dude
HiM'e'iTSu chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
Well I'm not a fan of this pairing. More like I think Sasagwa Ryohei shouldn't be paired with any male character under any circumstances...But I have to admit this story is good. I really enjoyed reading it:)

Oh and I love 8059!
Silent Deathbringer chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
"Wait 'till I tell the bears!" Oh yeah, he's a keeper.
BananaNutCrunch chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
Yesh! That was EXTREMELY epic to the EXTREME! They were EXTREMELY in-character and you got Ryohei's thoughts perfect to the EXTREME! Also, 8059 and 3318 are my two favourite Reborn pairings, so I'm happy to see this to the EXTREME!

And love the bears. I just adore them. And the lion, too. To the exteme.
akirashock04 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I loved it! My two favorite pairings together in one story. I hope you write more R18. They need more love. (and of course more 8059)
KenandBinks chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
This was hilarious! I love the pairing and all of Ryohei's well-intended mishaps. Of course only Gokudera would be gutsy enough to just walk up to Hibari and say it straight out. I loved this story!
Yuu13 chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
this story was really extreme! I really liked those bears XD

I laughed really hard when Hibari yelled.. HE WAS PROMISED FOOD! XD
Ginger Guardian Angel chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I loved it. I absolutely loved it. It has my two all time favorite pairings, 3318 and 8059. I love you. O_O

I totally cracked up at the part when Ryohei forgot his love for Hibari in order to defend the honor of boxing. That was such a Ryohei moment. I also liked how you portrayed Hibari, as slightly clueless and wanting a fight. Kept it true to the character. ;P

And of course, I LOVED the sprinkled 8059 interactions. It makes me happy inside.

I WILL LOVE YOU FOREVER IF YOU WRITE MORE, Ginger 03
yashaoftheness chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
YES. I love it, but of course you know this already. :D Btw, since when has Reborn been R? I thought it was Ryohei? Blegh. Whatever. Stupid numbers. XD

My favorite part is...*tries to think* Um...I can't choose. XD

This is Nicole bee-tee-double-u. This is my account on , don't read my stuff though because OMG HOW IT SUCKS.

Write more! I will attempt to write dialogue if you do. XD