Reviews for All She Can Be
afrozenheart412 chapter 2 . 7/24/2010
First, congratulations on the new job! And second, thank you for the update! I always love to see how Lindsay took the news that she was moving to NY and this was no exception. But to squeal so loudly to bring her co-workers out was funny!

I know they will miss her but their enthusiasm and love for her is felt here. I feel sorry for her mom, but it is time to let go, her father knowing that was wonderful. Great job!
pretty7 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is a good one! A lindsay-centric story which we rarely see now

I loved the strong character at the same time vulnerability and a spirit of hope. I also admired her sense of being adventurous and taking risks! Well that spells lindsay :)

well done!
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This is excellent! I totally see this happening with Lindsay taking a chance in a new direction. The only thing that confuses me is the word 'Complete' at the top, could you please make this more than a one shot? Favorite line "One that wasn’t scared of what might be if she took the wrong turn; sure she’d take some wrong turns but she’d learn from them, grow as a person and ultimately become the best person and CSI that should could be."