Reviews for Faces of Evil
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
This is so fantastic. Absolutely loved it. Apocrap lol! xo
xcloudx chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Oh my Cas, this is freakin amazing! I love how you wrote this and how angsty you made it! Thank you!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
"I think we broke up." That line gets me every time. XD.
godsdaughter77 chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Nice story! Thanks for sharing it!
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
me mucho gusto xD
ArmagonAuthor chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Okay... I have to try and do justice to how this story made me feel! It was like... wow... Hm...

Let me start out by saying this:

I AM CRYING! A fanfic has NEVER made me cry until now! And yes, I am crying because this story was just so touching, going from downright terrifying (Jess in hell? NO!) to angst-central (Dean and the eyes!) to chick-flick heaven (Dean calling Sam bitch OVER and OVER) and anywhere in between. Your descriptions were dead on, and I think the way you captured all three men's emotions and characters individually was probably the best part of the whole story. It was very well planned out, very well scripted and had it's great moments both action, physical and vocal-wise... but I think that you caught me with your descriptions of what is going on. The emotional trauma, physical sensations and mental panic you captured was worth more than a few lines of conversation, and I think you radioed it very well. You are definitely a writer who appreciates the fact that you don't need a lot of conversation to make a great story!

Every time Sam met Lucifer, I was literally terrified. What would he/she do? How would Luci get to him this time? Would it work! You took Lucifer and showed the levels of manipulation very well, showing how something that seems so great can really be so horrible. I was expecting the story to end with Sam saying yes, and I was even preparing myself for the sadness I would feel when he did... but you just surprised me. I'm SO glad that Sam said no, and it was like suddenly I felt hope again. You know that you are a good writer when you make your readers feel what the characters feel.

Wow...

I know this is like a HUGE review, and it's probably the longest I've ever written. But I know how it feels to get some good input and I wanted you to know that you did well with this. Keep it up, because I'll be looking for you in the future! Keep it UP! :D
aXforamnesty chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
wow-an AMAZING piece! truly beautiful beyond words! you captured dean, sam, and bobby in their most trying times so incredibly well that i find myself re-reading and re-reading the same phrases, character actions, and paragraphs over and over again. and oh how you described sam and his angst and torture whilst "battling" lucifer! seriously-bravo on this. superior in every way, shape, and form
pizzapixie chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow, just wow. This is so full of passion,desperation and only thing I object to is the fact it's characterization is brilliant, your oc was interesting without being intrusive and the situation they were in was presented and dealt with without being overly you tell I really,really loved this story? Thanks so much for sharing it.