Reviews for More Moments
That One Eccedentesiast chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
This is such a darling fic. While you label it as friendship, there's enough hinting and what not for people to see FrUK if they so choose or not and I love it for that.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/9/2013
XD
NikaChuS2 chapter 17 . 2/19/2013
All of these one-shots are all so cute and sweet. I would love or read more! :)
Jeg er s glad i dag chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Great so story. It's so sweet! You are an awesome person.
Karma Kat 281 chapter 17 . 9/2/2011
Beautiful. I love a France that isn't overblown as ridiculously pervy. Great story!
aile-chan chapter 17 . 2/9/2011
Wow, you have the update! As a Canadian, Remembrance Day is also quite big for us. We would sit in the chapel, watch a slideshow with all the wars and battles Canada has been in, sing songs, and two years ago, we had someone from the army come talk to us. A lot of us cried. It's truly sad how because of greed, so many people paid the price. My grandpa was captured by the Japanese in World War 2, but he thankfully made it to Hong Kong, but not everyone was that lucky. Deaths are just numbers for us, but for those who have seen war, it is much more.

Sorry for the rant! Please, please, please, update! And a little Canada wouldn't hurt! Like Quebec's motto

Je me souviens/Que né sous le lys/Je croîs sous la rose.

I remember/That born under the lily/I grow under the rose. (Lily for France and Rose for England. Maybe you could use that for your next chapter~!)

-Aile-chan
fireblazie chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
Oh, I honestly and truly loved each and every one of these. What I love so much about the FrUK relationship is that it's so dynamic and multifaceted. And with each of your chapters, we were able to see the sweet moments, the harsh moments, and all the ones in between. Your England is *lovely*, just the right amount of crankiness and France is still rather pervy, but in that loveable way, ahaha. I can't even pick a favorite, really. I loved the ones where England speaks French fluently and - oh, the one where they go on a picnic and Francis takes a picture of the two of them and sets it as England's background and England doesn't change it. These were *fantastic* and I hope you post more!
meff chapter 4 . 1/23/2011
oh this chapter was just awesome, esp. the end XDD
surxi25 chapter 17 . 11/29/2010
I like the way you're capturing the relationship of those 2, I think you're getting the love-hate thing quite well. hope you update soon :)
helicoptersky chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
this chapter has a lot of emotion on it c: brilliant!
Anon chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
This is well written but I feel a little uneasy about how casual France is about the whole thing. Most of WWI happened in France, and I really don't think he'd forget something as important as that.

Also this line: "But France behaves himself and keeps his hands to himself." I just feel it's very insulting for England to assume France would be perverted on this day, like it really means nothing to him.

I just feel the way you handled France in this was not very good or very kind because this day would mean more to him than anyone else other than Belgium, whom WWI was also fought on.
Hakudoshi-chan chapter 17 . 11/11/2010
awwwww ;A; this was so lovely 3

also type somewhere..it says "fun" and not "gun" xD
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
I wonder wats gonna happen next
marinoa chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
Oh, I love these moments so much! Well done, darling~! I'm always waiting for more. _
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 14 . 10/22/2010
I wonder wat will happen next
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »