Reviews for Aid and Comfort
CrusherMyHeart08 chapter 1 . 5/8
This was beautiful and so perfectly in character for both of them :)
Zelda12343 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
So sweet! I love how Picard decides to learn more about her-great of him.

Nice Job!
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Thanks for writing and sharing.
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I decided I'd go through some of my favorite author's lists again and see if there's anything I hadn't read and reviewed yet, and here I am. This is a great piece, although all of your Star Trek pieces are. There's a lot I enjoyed: the heart-to-heart Beverly and Picard had, his decision to get to know her better, and the dinner scene. In one of my own works, I'm coming to a part very much like the first scene. It's a hard think to write and do justice too without it causing eyes to roll, at least I think so. But you do it very well. It makes hearts go out to Beverly, at least. It's very descriptive and well-worded. As for the other bits, I don't know what I could say that I haven't said before. You paint each scene for us in a way that makes it the kind of story I think the people at Paramount should have done. At least I think so.
Lochinblu chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I loved your story!
Captain Weirdo chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wonderful story!

You've done a great job capturing the characters. The picture of their relationship is very telling. Loved it. Can't wait to read more of your work!

cw
CNJ chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Interesting...poor Bev, I know she needed to cry. But Jean Luc was right there; she was out of character about ranting or "ripping" anyone "apart"; in canon, she's much gentler in her emotional outbursts and tears.

Interesting, though.
It's me get over it chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Wow Wallace. That was great!

I loved how Nana was her 'usual sounding board to keep her from ripping her friends to shreds'. I can picture her ranting to Nana over subspace.

Also loved Jean-Luc's revelation in her quarters.

Great job! Can't wait to read more of your work!
bobcats chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was a very enjoyable story-heartfelt without being schmaltzy. Thank you for writing it.