Reviews for Evolution Redux
PlatinumRoseLady chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Okay, I hope you're happy.

I am sitting here typing this review with tears in my eyes, and it's not easy.

WHAT a story. So very powerful and just utterly amazing.
bhoney chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
I haven't read all the fics in this 'verse, but this one caught my eye. I liked it. I especially liked Sam having someone there to help out when the hunters attacked him. It was so sad to see Sabbath sniffing Dean's tee-shirt and Sam trying to kill himself (though you're right, if the angels showed him what the outcome of him giving into Lucifer would be, he'd NEVER do it-though killing himself's not a good option either). I LOVED John coming back to comfort and help Sam. So glad the boys and Sabbath were back together at the end.
LovinJackson chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
This was great and I agree with Carol that the freshness of this in regards to being almost totally separate from the episode while at the same time connected to it made it really fun to read and the pacing was excellent. Awesome job as always. But then I wouldnt expect any less from you :P

Tara x0x
lovinandrew chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This might be AU, but i loved it from Sam's point of view :). And of course Johnny helping out hehe.

Well written and what a great ending loved it keep up the good work mate ;)

Debbie 0x0x
Nana56 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw. I really liked this. I think I liked it better than the regular 'fitting Sabbath into the ep' fics. This was almost all new and what an amazing story!

Sabbath being sent with Sam, their experiences, saving Sam's life, his confusion in the pound, and especially his joyful reunions.

Great job, hon! Loved it! :)