Reviews for The Clockwork Boy
Guest chapter 39 . 5/22/2013
A couple of paragraphs in ch. 38 made me laugh SO hard. Loved that.
And directly after Emily kisses Derek on the cheek after 'dumping' him, I quite literally said, "What the fuck was that?"
Ah but I love.
This story and the one before it have basically been perfection. Kiss kiss kisses. Muuwah.
123a456e chapter 39 . 8/9/2012
Great story! I can't wait to read the next one!
14hpgirl19 chapter 39 . 3/4/2012
Great story! I'm going to start reading the next one now!
SpringBloom chapter 39 . 8/27/2010
I can't wait for part three This is amazing, even if I don't usually don't read AU fics but this is too good to pass on. Great story. I love it ]

XO - Spring
bees chapter 39 . 8/25/2010
I just emily, and i know there's a fic based on her/Morgan but i would love to hear more about this mysterious vampire :)
Sophie chapter 39 . 8/25/2010
I'll be waiting. Em vs her mother is one epic battle I can't wait to see, especially because of the history with Elizabeth. I'm happy your updating more, I like your stories a lot.
canny-bairn chapter 39 . 8/25/2010
Aww I'm sad it's finished but still glad there's going to be a part three! You've done such a good job with such an unusual concept job, thank you for sharing it with us :)
FloatingAmoeba chapter 39 . 8/25/2010
"Forgiveness might take a while, but with family, you make the effort."

I just have to say how much I loved this line - so true. And this was a perfect, although sad, way to end this installment. I seriously can't wait to read Part 3!
canny-bairn chapter 38 . 8/24/2010
I love your JJ and Hotch, they're so in character in such an AU fic, and I'm glad they found each other after being injured, even if it is on a psychic plane! Can't wait for more soon :)
FloatingAmoeba chapter 38 . 8/24/2010
JJ and Hotch were adorable in this chapter - I can't wait to read more about where they are, and the effects it might have on the team.

Thanks for sharing! I'm looking forward to read more.
Lizzy chapter 37 . 8/23/2010
I vote for To Darkness All. Poor Hotch and JJ, they seem to be running out of luck. And I'm curious about what Anath's Circle did to Emily, especially since they claimed to give her no free will, so she will try to kill Elizabeth. I'm also curous about Reid and Gideon. How was he created?
ImaSupernaturalCSI chapter 37 . 8/23/2010
I submit To Darkness All. Seems to fit with the world you've created at the moment. And Transformers kinda ruined 'The Fallen' for me :)
FloatingAmoeba chapter 37 . 8/23/2010
Poor JJ! :[ But you said the next part focuses mainly on JJ and Hotch, so I'm really excited and not too worried! :] I think 'These Endless Days' seems like a good title, without context - I mean, there's a whole load of vampire-y stuff you could write about too! Thanks for sharing, and I hope you get a chance to update soon!
Nancy chapter 37 . 8/23/2010
No...not another one down.. update soon please.

For the title, my vote goes "These Endless Days ".

Thank you for sharing.
canny-bairn chapter 37 . 8/23/2010
First Hotch now JJ, what are you trying to do!

Update again soon please :)

My vote goes for 'These Endless Days'