Reviews for The Runaway
pannech chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
"I know that you have good taste in clothes." He looked over and spared Sookie a glance. "And bad taste in company.

Haha... I love Damon's sarcasm. In your face Sookie... :D
QueenBee10 chapter 14 . 7/8/2011
Loved it
Beth chapter 14 . 5/1/2011
I can't believe how this one story turned me into a full on Blair/Eric and Blair/Damon shipper. Truly sensational story. You're writing is amazing; perfect portrayal of the characters and the thoughts/emotions they have. I've reread this twice now, a few days apart, and both times I fell in love with Blair and how she must have felt at each point in the story. The girl who wanted a new beginning, the lonely girl tired of being forgotten again, the girl missing her friends, the girl who had her first taste of adventure, and finally the more grown-up girl. I can't say enough good things about this. I would love to see a sequel with the aftermath of Eric and Blair or even a new story involving these two. Thanks for writing such a great fic!
chillwithJyl chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
I SUPER LOVED IT! Blair matches with EVERYONE. :)) I'm so glad that Chuck, Damon & Eric's here.
El Neneo chapter 14 . 4/10/2010
SEQUEL!

Please...
D chapter 14 . 2/13/2010
nice!
Amber530 chapter 14 . 2/10/2010
Great ending... "a vanilla happy ending with sex-scene-syrup drizzled on top" (as you so perfectly put it) would have seemed wrong.

Thanks for having Chuck live!

And if you decide to do anything with this story in the future you know I will read it, along with anything else you write.

Thanks for the great story!
FactualLife chapter 13 . 1/30/2010
love it! more please:(
mystripedskirt chapter 13 . 1/20/2010
Oh, Eric. So obsessed. Finally finished all the SVM books and they are DELICIOUS. You really ought to read them! Very Eric friendly, especially book 4 on.

I'm blah about Damon right now, but it's nice to see the sheriff take charge. I love it, Eric the sheriff. So sexy. ASkars and Leighton together in a photo would be just lovely, yes?
mystripedskirt chapter 12 . 1/20/2010
You spoil me with these updates! I will read the next chapter in a few. I enjoy this Damon/Eric fight more than I should. I'm very glad Eric didn't kill Damon, but only by a little. CB action was hot, but I miss Eric/Blair!
D chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
wow very intense
nostalgiakills chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
Okay, I just read all the Sookie Stackhouse novels last week and let me tell you...I'm a huge Eric fan. Haha. That being said, I still really loved Blair being with Damon in this story. Since this is based off of Trueblood the TV show and not the books...I found it weird that Sookie and Bill were still together. I haven't watched all of the episodes, but since I've read the books and know what's going to happen...I'm not a fan of his. He's a jerk. At any rate...this story was amazing. I hope you do another one when you finish. You have at least one person who'd be ready and willing to read it.
Amber530 chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed lately, but I have been reading ever chapter (and your other stories too)!

This chapter was so sad, please say Chuck doesn't die! I know it was what he wanted, but it's so sad! How are Eric and Blair going to repair their relationship after this? How is Blair going to live with herself after this? Is Damon going to come back?

There are too many questions! Hope you update soon!
Lita of Jupiter chapter 13 . 1/19/2010
once again it was incredible Loki!

especially with how much it seemed that Blair and Demon

were connected and Erik in the outside now

to earn her trust he is going to have to work hard, very hard but its a start with calling Stephen.

they had been good together, iBand D in a very Bad way of ciurse
zimquist chapter 12 . 1/13/2010
Woah. The Blair/Chuck was epic, f'ed up, romantic in a hot dysfunctional way, chock full of shared history, and so them. If I had to, I wouldn't be able to pick out a favorite bit, because the entire scene was pitch perfect.

And in this fic, I ship Blair/whichever guy she chooses and screws up the least.