Reviews for See Jane Run
Fwaerf chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
This was interesting. I like the idea that Fenrir might have genuinely liked kids.
Ciekawa Osoba chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
What a singularly unique way to portray Fenrir Grayback! Thank you for sharing it with us!
Have a happy holidays :-)
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Interesting. I liked it :)
InnocentTraitor22 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
OK this is a very Jacked-Up version and lil red riding hood and i FREAKING LOVE IT WRITE MORE SOON
sour gummies chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Very nicely done. Wizarding society isn't too kind to its werewolves, is it? And Greyback DID mention he liked stealing his victims away and raising them apart from their families, even if the books don't take any time to look further into his claims.

Nice characterization - Greyback is every bit as frightening and creepy as he is in canon, and yet he's also exactly the savior Jane needs. Really makes you wonder about the rest of the werewolves he claims to command the books.
livin and breathin chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Hi! So sry I haven't gotten back to u but the mobile version of the site doesn't have pm and I haven't rlly gone on actual computers lately so i figured id read one of ur stories and review instead now that i have the chance.. The whole liquid diet thing sounds sucky and my heart goes out to u for having to suffer through that tea! I hope ur better now and alls well on ur end.. I guess I should probs tell u what I thick of the story now, soo the plural of jello is like the plural of fish huh? No, I'm just kidding I really like it and I think it's a rlly interesting concept- I know that u have sequels to this and I might just check it out when I get the chance. In the meantime I'm getting ready for a wedding tonight and sincerely hope that I'm not late for it ;-) oh and I think I may have accidentally deleted the e-mail for the new chap of the story whose name I'm currently forgetting where rose and scorpius are stuck on an island together with a bunch of crazy knights that could attack them at any time lol at least thats the short of it. So if another chap did come out and I didn't review that's probably why and if a new one didn't come out then I just deleted the old message and there's no reason to have said any of this! Wonderful so now that I have all of my bases covered I'm gonna go!

Livin and breathin 33

P.s. Please ignore any grammatical errors in this horribly written review! Thanks ;-)
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Neat drabble. No, I expect that Fenrir had an easy time recruiting every once in a while.
sunny9847 chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
Very good "See Jane Run" I liked it.

Sunny
saskiawrites chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
This is... this is SERIOUSLY cool. I don't know how else to describe it!

I really, really liked both the length and the style of this - it's detached in such a way that we want to understand properly, and so we understand more, I think, than we would if you'd written it differently. Jane is an amazing character... she is SO Little Red Riding Hood! :)

And the "decision time, Jane" line? Perfect.

The only thing I didn't like so much was Greyback portrayed as "good." I hate the guy. But oh well...

Keep writing! :D
Montime chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Poor kid

at least she can run now,

let's hope she oes not turn like Grayback
MollyCoddles chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
M, how magically delicious! Utterly charming, and delightfully twisted.

Great little drabble!

S
BobbieJo1 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
This was definitely a treat to read. I love how it’s such a unique way of seeing Greyback and how you've merged it with the fairy tale is very clever. Loved it!
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Definitely a very different story. I liked it. For once Greyback wasn't the bad guy(that we know about), and the grandmother wasn't very nice. Now if only Remus could rescue her.
rara999 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
"the fun of fracturing fairy tales".

Well, we quite agree.