Reviews for Outlaw Kitsune: Unleashed
baron239 chapter 2 . 10/25/2012
Very good story so far please update soon.
spartan4 chapter 2 . 11/18/2011
That was a pretty good chapter 2 I can't wait for you to get to the chapters that get aisha and shizuku as part of the crew and there lemon scenes.
7 Winds chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
I have too say this is interesting burning have to ask is this just a series of fanfics that have naruto go through and kickass. Then have fantastic sex with all the hot girls.
Micheal the Archangel chapter 2 . 11/12/2011
Well so long as u don't forget your stories completely I'm ok. So all I gotta say is keep up the good work. Also when's spirit fox (the yu yu hakusho crossover) gonna be updated?
Pyromania101 chapter 2 . 11/11/2011
You're right: you are a dick for leaving us at a cliffhanger. Leave some "fun" for Gene and the gang, though like I said, I hope that wrestler Reiko is added to the harem, considering that she's too hot for a loser like Fred. See you next chapter.
Pyromania101 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Interesting. I'll put this on Alert and see if you update it.
Reishin Amara chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
interesting.
Rubius chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
rewrite's definatly better, i wonder how you're gonna make it work with aisha and suzuka
eclipseX chapter 2 . 8/18/2010
great chapter
gen. liquid chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
Excellent! This is one of your best crossovers yet, man. I can't wait to see how Naruto will keep Hilda alive or how he'll covert Aisha of Suzuka.
Raidentensho chapter 2 . 8/17/2010
nice one! i so can't wait for more of your twist on this. until then, ja!
eclipseX chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
cool fic.
jmg1988 chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Decent chapter. It's a bit difficult to read as you don't let the reader know who exactly is the one talking at the moment most of the time.
Raidentensho chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
very nice. just need to work on replacing naruto with gene along with any upcoming twists in this. still i can't wait for more. until then, ja!
atlantisatlan12 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009