Reviews for Cinderaku
Burning Souls chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
aaah! its not the end of the world that you missed the update (though this story is already finished I just have to say this). if I where you, I wouldnt have updatet for at least 2 weeks cuz I would feel terrible if my dog died. you dont have to apologize for something that important that made us wait for the update.
marwamarwa chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
This story was adorable and hilarious and I loved every aspect of it. _
lilyrose225 chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
And there were babies END.

XD

I'm terribly sorry this comes to you so long after all is said and done. It seems I misplaced the alerts from my favorite authors in that mess I call my e-mail. -.-'

Anyway, I hope I've said before how much I love your unique brand of humor There's nothing quite like a crossdressing Gino. . And C.C. But all you need to say about her is her name and the explaining is done.

I'm very sorry to hear(probably again, I have a terrible memory sometimes) of your loss... And hope all goes well with college and your mom. *sympathy wince*

Thank you muchly for the lovely crack I'll have to send my friends your way next time I burst out laughing at the mention of Gino, or Lulu in a dress, or fairytales.

Especially the fairytales. XD
Zuigerphobia chapter 11 . 3/8/2011
I love this little fairy tale series. Thankyou for not giving up on it v
Hiyon Kazariki chapter 11 . 12/28/2010
OMG.

I almost thought that there would be mpreg. .

I WANTED SOME LEMONS.

Well, considering it's rated T, i shouldn't complain much...

But indeed, you have nice fluff here. Favourited!
Hiyon Kazariki chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
Th-the Nightmare Frame and Anya together is the pumpkin?

OHEMGEE.

Pffffffffffffft.

Love this ridiculous chapter.

Of course, the story also.

I anticipate the following chapters!
AudiblexGasp chapter 11 . 11/9/2010
Awwwwwww. They're having kids without the use of Mpreg. And sorry I didn't review the chapter sooner, the internet was on the fritz & I've been busy with school.

I think I've said all I can say about this fic without sounding like a broken record, so

Keep writing,

Keep dreaming,

And thank you so much.

C ya!
Nayunari 'Ayu' Tsuki chapter 11 . 10/10/2010
I have only one word for the end...

D' :3

That was so cute, and a befitting end
Altair718 chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
*gasping for breath* I...I finished. And it was totally worth the months of failed proxy sites and crappy library filters. So yea...yay for finishinh Cinderaku.)
mochiusagi chapter 11 . 9/26/2010
Awwww that was cute.
my name is paper YAH chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
absolutely adorable ending! Gino in a dress made my day XD
second soul of a cat chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
"I would love to have children with you, Lelouch."

and there were babies 'end'

LOL ending sentence & chapter title really made my day

and now Cinderaku has come to an end I will be sad D;
Atheist1 chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
Awwwwww...so cute.

A very entertaining, and funny fic. Thank you for sharing with us.
Maka-chan12 chapter 11 . 9/20/2010
Awwww...it's over! I hope you keep writing for this couple. you're a fantastic author! I love all your stories. i'm also sorry that you're having a hard time with my challenge i gave but you said i could take my revenge on you if i wanted for the month before challenge. i hope you can get something done for it by Oct 1st.

awesome chapter update as usual. i wish there was more.
Melodious Lion chapter 11 . 9/20/2010