Reviews for Time
elfgirl931 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
LOVE THIS! Very well written, wish this would have happened in the game
isflamma chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Yup, I could definately read more. Good job!
BlackInkedPen chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
I want more!lol More of this please! So bittersweet and amazing. Great writing!:D
CallMeMina chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
So very nice!
eatenbyfangirls chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Fantastic! You've captured the voice of the Prince perfectly: clever and intelligent, humor and self-assurance hiding his desire to get in deeper than he knows is wise. Your writing is equally clever and nuanced and it makes for a fantastic read.
cosmic pink chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
This reads like a dream, and there's something about that last line in particular that gives me chills. It's so simple, yet it perfectly captures the spirit of the entire piece-and the game that inspired it.
FromTheCanopyAbove chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
XP
Pms Akali chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
That was amazingly well written. You should think of making a story out of it.
brainfear chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
That was great! You captured their moment together beautifully. :o)
Scot chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Nicely done. I've just started playing POP4, but I think you've captured the Elika-Prince relationship really well. And added something really enjoyable to it. (After I finish typing this, I'll be looking around to see if you've written any more.)

The one part that seemed to be a misstep was when you noted that for Elika to lay down would be uncharacteristic, but then she does anyway. It would run smoother with some suggestion about why she would do something so out-of-character. I guess that'd be kinda tricky, working from the Prince's point-of-view though.

Thanks for elaborating the story so well and sharing your talents!