Reviews for Old Timer
Natskl chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Loved it. Very sweet!
Islandergyrl chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
You know what? I read this a while back and really loved it and was actually upset I didn't remeber the title. I just finished "logans 12 days of Xmas" and was actually thinking about this story and low and behold it turns out you are the author of this wonderful story as well!
spk chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Such a cute fic. Absolutely love it! :)
SheriffsGrl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I can't believe I didn't review this story before, because I love it so much. It's so beautifully romantic and sensual.
tbelle17 chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Loved this! Super sweet and totally romantic.
chynaj chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Very sweet.
Marte chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Great story :) I LoVed it!
Helle18 chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
This is a great little ficlet. I enjoyed it immensely. I love this kind of oneparter where you just get a glimpse into a moment of life. Especially when it's as well written as this.

This was a nice story idea, and you played it out so well. It's just descriptive enough but without going over the top; Not many writers of fanfiction manages that.

I also squeel with joy every time I find a fic with not a single spelling, grammar or format mistake. Well done!

And now I'm off to see what else you've written.
hideher chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
One of my new all time favorites...absoutley love it!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
I loved it! And they were married! I didn't that coming. Great story! :)
Tearle chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
I liked it a lot! A lot. Totally a future I could picture for them.

Gotta love LoVe...
rungirl60 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
This was terrific. LoVe together in a happy, long term relationship. Logan has a job that he enjoys. They have three kids. Veronica is still beautiful and sexy. I loved reading this!
Jo chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I loved it. light and fluffy but so good.
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Very sweet. I love that they're so in love after so long, and that it's obvious to anyone who looks at them.
elclock chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Enjoyed the story, though I think Logan should have gotten the money!
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »