Reviews for Beastboy's Favor Raven's Price
i like it but it needs to go further i would love to see how there date goes
ThoughtsLightAndFireAndSound chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
haha, this is just great! such a quirky store, and the plot is adorable :) good job on this
Drakius Marethyu Damnati chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
:-)
Sienna Maiu chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
This was sweet and adorable, and I absolutely loved it. So well written and a good flow, the spelling was spot-on and honestly... I thinking I should call you a "word-smith".

I have nothing particularly useful to say, but I thoroughly enjoyed both the story and the characterization. I liked how the perspectives changed at the beginning from Dwaine and his friends' to Raven's and how that was tied together at the end. I absolutely loved the scene with the babyBeastboy and the camera (and how subtly you showed how BB was able to pull it off - I was confused at first why she was tucking her hair behind her ear :P) and was highly amused by Raven just going 'eff it' at the end. I also loved BB's and Rae's subtle flirting interactions in the story.

I am now going to favourite this story :)
Katwizzle chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
aww cute!
tyler chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
completely out of their characters
Joy Johnson chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
awwwwwwwww, its so cute im gonna die!
Zanzibar Schlieffen III chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Epically amazing! This fic is not written in abstract language but in lively prose, filled with direct and concrete details. The author decides upon a wise strategy that avoids the complex for the simple. This story is unique in that it grasps the BBxRae ship in all its simplicity.
BornBlindtoBeauty chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
AW! THAT WAS SO CUTE! XD AW. i love the little boy! XD AW *heart melts/smiles like an idiot* XD hehe
cratbro chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was cute and sweet. Thanks for writing it!
Still Dazzled chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
The sad thing is, now i have an urge to go to comic-con.
jesshika chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
oh my gosh...you know REPO? i love you! even though graverobber says "for every market a submarket grows" but for some reason when i read your line, i heard him singing it and then i read your line i was like _ ! repo 3

ok, nuff of that haha. i really liked the part with the little boy and raven, it just warmed my soul. and the ending when she morphed outta there, i was like "awesome" ]

i loved this, even though it was ooc, but thats why its called fanfiction ]
hi chapter 1 . 11/2/2009