Reviews for A Different Path
OriksGaming chapter 13 . 7/20
Mara is two years younger than Luke in canon. Did you have any reason at all to change that, or did you just neglect to research anything sufficiently?
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 7/20
Until now, I kept reading despite the corporal punishment warning. But it's getting too difficult to ignore the rampant OOCness of some of the characters-Vader in particular. I also doubt Vader would ever resort to corporal punishment. He was once a slave, and probably abhors seeing those he loves physically punished. I believe he would take away privileges and possessions as punishment rather than harming his children. Especially if he regrets choking Padmé or realizes that his anger is too much of a problem for him to allow himself to harm his children, even as a punishment. This story was interesting, but it doesn't have enough redeeming qualities for me to put up with the OOCness.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 7/20
Wait, why do you keep mentioning Vader's facial expressions? He's wearing a mask, and I also doubt he would grin at all, as he did last chapter. He's too miserable and self pitying to ever feel happy or joyful.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 7/20
Vader would have killed the man to tie up loose ends, no matter his slight respect or his competence. He'd ruthlessly crush any threat to his newly discovered children's safety, especially if only one person knew about it. It's majorly out of character for Vader to let the man live, or to not at the very least use the force to make him forget about the information.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 7/20
Some missing words and the occasional spelling error; the writing's also a bit crude in places. However, it's definitely readable and I'm liking the premise enough to continue.
I hope it never ends please keep writing please !
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 1/20
Just killed their parents already harmed them.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/25/2015
Skipped a few words here and there, but overall, it is amazing!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
This is brilliant! I spotted no flaws in grammar or spelling, and the story has the ability to hook a reader and pull them in. I absolutely adore it! For future reference, however, it's a bit confusing when you put only one or 2 sentences a line. Try paragraph form for your future works, and your stories will be FLAWLESS.
lilyflower101 chapter 19 . 9/9/2015
I love it! Can't wait for more! :)
Cookiepiano chapter 19 . 8/24/2015
Meh. So much mushy ness.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
I loved it! Obi-Wan deserves to have his brother back. Well done!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 14 . 8/1/2015
Tee hee. Luke sees his future wife, Leia sees her future husband, and Anakin sees his brother/father/mentor/most important person left in his life aside from his children. Cool!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
'Cause you're gonna marry him one day, Mara. Nice job! I love it! Can't wait for more!
nikesilvermoon chapter 12 . 7/5/2015
I really like how you made a story about Vader and his children so light-hearted and comical, yet at the same time it effectively explores the relationship between all the characters. I can't believe you even found space for Ben, Han, and Mara! Love this Fic!