Reviews for A Different Path
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 19 . 8/8/2016
Like this story. This was really sweet. Hope to find a sequel.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 13 . 8/8/2016
So, Obi-wan had had to have the same conversation with at 12year-old and a 14year-old as Vader had to have with a couple of 9year-olds. Priceless.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 11 . 8/8/2016
Um...Han and Mara? Sorry, that's just what I'm seeing after reading this chapter. Not sure if I like that image or not.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 10 . 8/8/2016
Wow, Leia took that better than I expected. This is such a cute story.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 9 . 8/8/2016
Ah, he named it after Padme. Oh, Leia's going to be furious when she finds out Vader's her father.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 5 . 8/8/2016
Oh, poor droids. Vader's going to be using them as babysitters.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 3 . 8/8/2016
Ah, sweet. Daddy sure loves his kids.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 2 . 8/8/2016
I'm liking this story. I don't mind the spanking, I'm actually impressed that some people are willing to write about disciplining children. I just think a certain Dark Lord could use one more than either of the twins.
OriksGaming chapter 13 . 7/20/2016
Mara is two years younger than Luke in canon. Did you have any reason at all to change that, or did you just neglect to research anything sufficiently?
OriksGaming chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
Until now, I kept reading despite the corporal punishment warning. But it's getting too difficult to ignore the rampant OOCness of some of the characters-Vader in particular. I also doubt Vader would ever resort to corporal punishment. He was once a slave, and probably abhors seeing those he loves physically punished. I believe he would take away privileges and possessions as punishment rather than harming his children. Especially if he regrets choking Padmé or realizes that his anger is too much of a problem for him to allow himself to harm his children, even as a punishment. This story was interesting, but it doesn't have enough redeeming qualities for me to put up with the OOCness.
OriksGaming chapter 3 . 7/20/2016
Wait, why do you keep mentioning Vader's facial expressions? He's wearing a mask, and I also doubt he would grin at all, as he did last chapter. He's too miserable and self pitying to ever feel happy or joyful.
OriksGaming chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Vader would have killed the man to tie up loose ends, no matter his slight respect or his competence. He'd ruthlessly crush any threat to his newly discovered children's safety, especially if only one person knew about it. It's majorly out of character for Vader to let the man live, or to not at the very least use the force to make him forget about the information.
OriksGaming chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
Some missing words and the occasional spelling error; the writing's also a bit crude in places. However, it's definitely readable and I'm liking the premise enough to continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
I hope it never ends please keep writing please !
Darksnider05 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
Just killed their parents already harmed them.