Reviews for The Fallen meets the Cousin
Spring Dash chapter 16 . 6/2
Please update soon! Keep up the great work! (I'm gonna feel sad when/if she sees Mega-aft kill her dad. ;; )
Chelbell2016 chapter 16 . 1/11
hi I like this story and would like to see you carry on. I love stories where optimus has a daughter and I also liked the transformer blur. Please update soon
Guest chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
really liking all your stories hope they get finished soon :)
VzCarver chapter 16 . 7/3/2016
Please continue with this story
ShadowMoon Paxs chapter 16 . 12/8/2015
Please update
BiteOf1987Surviver chapter 16 . 11/28/2015
Please update!
AnimeFangirl9000 chapter 16 . 8/22/2015
Plz hurry on the 17th chapter!
Guest chapter 16 . 8/17/2015
Omg plz hurry on the next chapter be4 I die! This is the best transformers story I've ever read and I also read the first story too! Still wondering tho what the decepticon meant when he said to tatyana 'He will find you an he will use u... Breeder! A lot of thoughts r coming into my mind and none of them r good ! Anyways absolutely incredible story !
Guest chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
Omg plz oh plz oh plz make another chapter, I'm dying here! This is the coolest story I've ever read EVER!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2015
Omg! EPIC! Cant wait for the next update!
Chromia chapter 16 . 6/13/2015
I love it! Please please please continue!
mckennamarieh chapter 16 . 5/31/2015
Please keep going i LOVE this story! :-) ;-) :-P :-D
cybergeek84 chapter 16 . 5/27/2015
Please i beg you. Keep writing this story is so amazing just like all ypur other ones. If you go around reading fan fics i have little i like and even fewer i comment on. But i can honestly say that you are my favorite fan fic writer. So again please please please please please continue.
1234Devyn chapter 16 . 5/25/2015
Please update this, I wanna see where this goes
Guest chapter 16 . 5/3/2015
Update please! Loving it!