Reviews for Early To Rise
myloveimfaithfullyyours chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
Short fluffy very well written something close to perfection. Lovely little story, insta. fav.
manicMAundae chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
swwewet!...(_) for a brilliant diagnostician, he can be so forgetful at times! i wish this is true to form!
Adlytam chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
I just loved this story. You were right - it is sweet and because of that - dangerous, but I just can't get enough. Thanks for writing!
Spaceangel77 chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
AW so CUTE!
All-I-need chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Cute oneshot, absolutely cute.

And now on to the important part:

WHAT do you mean, Jen probably isnt leaving the show?

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me NOW!

Im going crazy here...

Isi )
mikesh chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
cute and only a child would be worried about school at four in the morning
Limaccia chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Aw, that was cute! I just hate that it's so short! Finally, you win the prize, you are the first Hameron author of 5 million to name their child "Cameron." I come from a family where absolutely everyone is named family names, and "Cameron" is so perfect at working as a first name. I mean, I think House can adjust without a heck of a lot of trouble to calling Cameron by her first name, Allison.

As for your saying Shore's now indicating Cam's not gone - news to me!

If, and that's a very big "IF" there's a molecule of truth to that, it could only be because they're maybe, just maybe, finally seeing that the Hamerons actually amount to a significant number.

But, after all that's happened, I don't believe it. I don't believe a word that comes out of any of TPTB's mouths. The "Foreman Show" is so screwed up, I don't have any faith that no matter what they do that they can fix the show in any sort of even half- $$ed way.
hughville chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Adorable. Pure House! I loved it.
CSI-IRELAND chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
love it
Hope06 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
aw way way too cute
AllyCameron chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very cute, and good for tortured Hameron souls! Thank you!
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I like it
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
JM not leaving the show would be a good news if the show had TPTB that actally knew what they're doing... as it is I'm afraid they'll screw the show up even more if she stays, like get her preggers with the hell spawn's spawn.