Reviews for What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas
Honest chapter 20 . 3/25
I thoroughly enjoyed the story.. It was full of intrigue, and held me anticipating what was coming was a bit long, but it takes time to mold the characters. I particularly enjoyed Catherine an old high school flame of Ironside. Charley Meeks was an evil un-remorseful person who deserves the death penalty for all the deaths he caused.
Swissmounty chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
Very nice epilogue!

I LOVE the banter between the Chief and Commissioner Randall. Poor Commissioner! He's always at the receiving end of the Chief's humor.

Thank you very much – and I look forward to your next story.
julieo chapter 20 . 1/22/2012
thank you for a wonderful read. please write more1
kaleen1212 chapter 20 . 1/21/2012
This was a great story. It would have made a great Ironside episode! Your portrayal of Ironside was outstanding. I could close my eyes and see Raymond Burr! Great job. Looking forward to your next story.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/9/2012
Great story. Good representation. of the charaters. Enjoyed it!
Swissmounty chapter 19 . 1/8/2012
Great update, thanks a lot!

That's my favourite line:

"Chief! It was me who …, who was supposed to look after this lady and not you." - "You'll complain about that later."

:-) :-) :-)
Charlotte chapter 18 . 11/27/2011
Great update and I'm glad that there will be more to come!
kaleen1212 chapter 18 . 9/10/2011
Looking forward to the next chapter. You have captured the characters well and your plot is exciting. I hope you write many more Ironside fanfiction.
Blindbadger chapter 17 . 4/3/2011
Hello thre,

*claps hands excitedly* Really pleased to see another Chapter to this story. Sad to hear it's the penultimate one :'(. Your writing is so good I wanted more - chuckle

Can't wait to read more

lemonpig73 chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
I can only repeat what I have said: I love it and can hardly wait for the next chapter.

Keep up the excellent work, bluesy!
Blindbadger chapter 15 . 11/15/2010
Hello there,

Another excellent chapter. Many thanks for posting.

Looking forward to reading more

moms5thchild chapter 15 . 11/13/2010
Good job, this story is moving along nicely. The character of Catherine is much like a woman who never grew up, only older. That is not a good way to be when surrounded by dangerous characters.

I can't wait for the next installment.

Mom
Blindbadger chapter 14 . 11/5/2010
Hello there,

I jsut wante dto say that I'm thoroughly enjoying this tale. I adore it when someone takes the time to get to places in their writing and not just charge full-steam-ahead to the action/explosions/gunfights/brawls etc.

I hope you continue with this story, and my best wishes to you. I sincerely hope you've managed to overcome, or at least console yourself, concerning the two hefty blows you received.

I do look forward to reading more

lemonpig73 chapter 14 . 10/6/2010
Great as usual, Bluesy. Your story is addictive. I want to know the end so please post again soon. :)
lemonpig73 chapter 13 . 8/30/2010
Hi Bluesy,

Great chapter but where's chapter 13? Come on...you're cruel, making me wait so long.

Please post soon. ;)