Reviews for Kyonko's New Life
A chapter 12 . 8/13
First of all, this was an AMAZING story! I liked how it all played out (maybe expect the end) and I think the characters were all, well, in character (from my very hazy memories).
It certainly interesting to see Kyon ended up being a girl in a parallel universe

But, the ending sorta left a bad taste in my mouth. Well, not "bad" just a "OH COME ON! WHYYYY?!" feeling that a lot of shippers but probably had.
I was actually really excited, expecting this story to head into the "Kyon accepts being a girl yay!" kinda thing. Those moment were you wrote them as Haruki and Kyonko really pulled me in. They were fantastic! But, despite the bittersweet ending (For me. Awesome that it ends back to normal but so disappointing it just ended going back to normal) it truly was a fantastic story. But, ending it with the real Haruki and Kyonko might have gone better but that's just one opinion of this little reviewer. I also just want to say I love the female Koizumi-Kyonko dynamic. I certainly wanted that to stay. This won't change the fact that it was fantastic story!
I have little regrets reading this
~Al (cause I'm too lazy to log in)
Amazing!
authority02 chapter 12 . 2/13
I disagree with the previous reviewer! The way you did back to normal was excellent, especially with the callbacks to what Koizumi said and the final climactic scene. It kept the tension up all the way till the end. I liked it!
Barry Steakfries chapter 12 . 1/30/2015
*sigh* "Why can't extraordinary things ever just happen, and STAY happened? Plz, God... or someone, get rid of normal for me, k? That would be great. Amazing things happen in this series, but the infuriating thing is that it always has to go back to normal at the end of the story." *Sigh* Barry Steakfries then powered up his crazy jetpack and blasted off to the next fanfic. The cracking of machine gun fire slowly faded in the distance.
Barry Steakfries chapter 11 . 1/30/2015
Pleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleaspleeese! Please break the damn status quo! Please just end the world already. Wait, is he... Dammit! No, wait, here it comes... NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Wait, he's figuring it out... Yes, YES? Is it finally here? Will they finally break the drug out, pointless status quo, and NOT make the world come to an end, or take haruhis powers, or use some other dumb plot device that makes everything go back to "normal"? *Sigh* No, of course not. So close. Aaarrrrrg!
Barry Steakfries chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
Every Kyonko meme, fic, and fetish ever conceived all thrown into one, now in the list is maid costume!
Barry Steakfries chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
If there was ever two suzumiyas together, they could formulate a plot to end the world in 2 minutes.
Diamondhero253 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
After reading the rest of the Internet, this is right up there with Morpheus( )
First TG fic I ever read, and still my favorite.
Diamondhero253 chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
I like the other ending better, but this leaves it open for more books.
CrazyScythe chapter 2 . 10/20/2013
I'm wondering how Kyon is dealing with saying "I".

Girls would say "watashi" and boys would either say "ore" or "boku", I would assume that Kyon would use the former. Now if he suddenly started saying "ore" even though he's a girl, people would give him looks. Eh, I don't think this story was meant to be taken so seriously anyway.
Iryerris chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
I've spent far too long on the internet when the first thing that came to mind when I saw the chapter title was a... well, you know.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I want more already #_#
flairina chapter 12 . 3/9/2013
Heh, and here I was wondering why they didn't do exactly this. I was kind of good with them staying as is, but with such an obvious out it only makes sense for them to take it. I was expecting a little something else to happen in this epilogue (no repercussions from that adventure at all?), but I suppose that's alright. Good story, if a bit of a lackluster ending. :)
Formerly BM Jr chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
son...of...a...bitch...anticlimax, anticlimax!

god damn it this was an awesome story, but that ending feels like such a cop-out, seriously, she was all ready to accept everything as they were, then she just comes to realize it, and bam, everything goes back to normal, damnit, I wanted a super happy romantic ending, hell, even kyon and Haruhi ending up together back in their side of the worlds would have been satisfactory, but everyone just forgetting about it..ugh!

great story though, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it, despite my griping at the ending...and some of the more...awkward parts...

but seriously! all that build up, and we don't actually get to see any real pairing at the end, sooooo suckish!

(Ps, I'm not trying to get on your nerves or dishearten you, I just enjoyed this story so much that this ending really got me, goes to show...I dunno what...

anyways later!
Monkeys With Typewriters chapter 12 . 12/10/2012
This was really interesting. I feel as though the epilogue was honestly too abrupt: you end the chapter previous on such a strong change of course but it feels like there isn't any payoff. But at the same time, I will say without any hesitation that this was some incredibly strong writing and characterization: Kyon processing everything that was happening was fascinating to read. I would love to see any other work you chose to do.