Reviews for And The Woods Responded
Maria Sol chapter 15 . 12/6/2014
me encanta esta historia, ojala pudieras continuarla...
Mellon chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
It's a pity you haven't updated for over a year because I really like this story.
Alfirineth chapter 15 . 5/30/2013
That was a really good story. I am looking forward towards the ending. Your characters seem to be acting naturally and the narrative flows smoothly. I love the interactions between them all. Maglor was a surprise, yet still expected, if you know what I mean. He fit quite nicely into your tale.

I do have some observations of the technological kind, if I may. Barbed wire is mentioned but not gunpowder. Swearing is modern slang, but swords are still used. It offers a interesting juxtaposition.

I really like the way that the elves have been fleshed out; I like finding stories about Glorfindel and Elladan/Elrohir, but seldom are they written with any kind of depth. That is not to say that flat characters are well and good in certain circumstances.

Anyhow...Thanks for posting the story.
Mercede216 chapter 15 . 10/5/2012
I love this story I love to see Aeve and Sveyn please continue to update
TheGoldenHairedMockingjay chapter 15 . 7/16/2012
Sweet story!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/6/2012
Thanks for updating. Really like the story so far and I am glad that Sveyn is back and that him and Aeve are together again. Really hope that they do find Elrohir in the near future. Thanks Again! :)
Guest chapter 15 . 7/5/2012
I love this fic! Please please please update! I might die if you don't D:
Glory Bee chapter 15 . 7/4/2012
WSB this is one of the rare fics that I find myself thinking about and wishing for an update, so you know I am a happy camper today. :) Many other stories run together in my mind but this one is different and I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Not a lot of action in this chapter but yet the story line was moved forward. :) Hope the next chapter will be coming soon.
Home chapter 14 . 5/8/2012
Aaarrrggghhhh PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE continue this! It is too good to abandon, and I am nibbling fingernails as to what comes next.
the green lama chapter 14 . 2/1/2012
This was as enjoyable as ever! I always look forward to new chapters of this story. The only problem is that it's difficult to keep track of events when there is so long between each chapter... :P
Glory Bee chapter 14 . 1/31/2012
Another cliffhanger! I trust Elrohir will be ok :) Was so glad to see a new chapter WSB :)
Glory Bee chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
Maybe I am not too bright but I do not understand why Lindir commanded Glorfindel to kill Gaervaed, one of the line of the Kings?
KatiKates chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
I've always enjoyed stories that take place in a time long after the War, and yours is right up at the top, with only a few others, as very enjoyable to read. ;-) Cannot wait until you update next!
Valadhiel chapter 11 . 10/26/2011
i look forward to the next chapter. i'm realy enjoying this story. Please continue.
Anonymous chapter 12 . 9/24/2011
Excellent twist! Looking forward to the next chapter.