Reviews for Singin' in the Rain 2:Cosmo's Turn
scarlet luchia chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Good first chapter. The first few paragraphs were hard to understand, but you seam to have Cosmos charector down-pat. I will go on to read the rest
Rhyannonn chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I've only read the first chapter and I'm hooked, you nailed every character, I love it! So glad to read about such an amazing movie!

I'm only fifteen, and I've been addicted to this movie for ten years, it's a shock that so many of my peers haven't been forced to watch it like I was!(Thank you Mom!)

Anyway, love it, please for the love of God don't ever stop writing, you're really really good! :D :D :D
HermioneLennon chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
XD I love it!
darkgemwildcat chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
LOL THAT WAS SO FUNNY! I AM OBSESED WITH SIGNIN IN THE RAIN RIGHT NOW BECAUSE MY SCHOOL PUT ON THE PLAY THIS YEAR IT WAS TOTALY COOL! AND I WAS IN THE MIGHTY CHORUS OF AWESOMENESS! AND SO PART OF MY OBSESION IS I THINK COSMO DESERVES A TURN TOO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
BookRose chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hey...

Whats up? I remember this story quite vividly. Wasn't it called Dancing in the Sun? Anyway, the point is, you should probably take all your chapters and put them into one story. If I remember correctly, frowns upon the same story being spread out like they were separate. Oh and I really think Dancing in the Sun works better. Its such a whimsical title, and it suits Cosmo perfectly. Anyway, just some food for thought. I hope you finish it real soon!

BookRose