Reviews for Fair
sfiddy chapter 2 . 11/15/2011
Oh, that was sad, but so nice. I like the scenes you made, and that Lily really wanted to keep him as a friend. Neat invention, the ribbon. Thanks for writing a nice story.
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Darling Sev!

seriously, i love the idea, and i think the characterizations are perfect.

so, another chapter, pleeeease?
Dormantness chapter 2 . 12/17/2009
Interesting...Ashamed of being his friend because of his hair and way of talking...wow. She just won the Shallow award of the year. What an awful best friend she was being...I wonder what will happen next. I do hope Severus will allow himself to be angry at her...like he should be, instead of idolizing her.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 11/16/2009
The only reason Lily would have missed him would be if he'd found someone else and was happy with her, instead moping about St. Lily. It was clear that Lily was perfectly happy with the Marauders being bullies, and never looked past James' lies. One has to wonder what the _other_ Marauders did to Snape that seventh year that she didn't care about.

But as long as he was clearly miserable and hanging on her every word, she appeared to be quite happy with that. Remember, she's just another generation of Gryffindors who being taught that anything they do is right.

But it's still nice to think that she might have cared, even though canon is pretty clear that she didn't.
Eunike chapter 2 . 11/13/2009
Very interesting so far. I like the narrative style, and this characterizion of Lily seems rather charming. Snape is very much in character, too. Please do continue - I will keep an eye on this story :-)
Mother of Tears chapter 2 . 11/12/2009
Oh, how sad. Very well written, but sad.
duj chapter 2 . 11/11/2009
Good work.

I thoroughly believe that Lily was ashamed of his friendship. It's the "missing him" part I find harder to accept. She married James, the person who'd bullied him ragged through six years that she knew of (and one - the seventh - that she didn't.) Already in fifth year, before their friendship ended, she was believing James over her friend (post-Shack conversation) and flirting with James while he bullied Snape. Maybe she did miss him a bit ... but not enough to acknowledge she'd wronged him and was still wronging him.
Pooky The Kid chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
You have an interesting story that, hopefully you will finish. I look forward to an update.
whitehound chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Very well-written and interesting so far.