Reviews for Ordinary
Srinalyn chapter 1 . 9/13/2017
Okay, so Two Weeks of Sunshine is my favorite FrUK fic of all time, so when I saw this I basically let out a shreak. It's unfortunate that this hasn't been updated for... er... about 8 years? And I only found it this year... oh well. I'm not sure whether this was meant to be a oneshot or multi-chapter fic (leave it to me to forget to see if it's labeled complete or not), but regardless, this was so nicely written. And the situation was adorable too! I just love all your stories honestly. But anyways, I'm not even sure you'll ever see this, but I just wanted to say that this was absolutely wonderful. Thank you, dear author, for writing this along with all of your others. You really are one of my favorite Hetalia fic writers, and I wish you all the best in your current life. Again, thank you so much for writing this. (And... leave it up to me to write far more than needed haha.)
ArkieR chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
SO ADORABLE GAH
A Smiling Fire chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Nosilly human, you must write more! I insist! I was so happy and then I discovered this was last updated on the, uh...2009! yeah! and it's 2013 now, so...WHERE ARE YOU?
-Fire-chan
Shizuka Aralia chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is so cute! I honestly am a fan of a more serious Feli. I like him having both sides, so I think you did a wonderful job writing him in this! And Ludwig is so cute! I love it!
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
this should be a multi chapter story aww it wouild be so so good!
EverythingToMe chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
LOVED ITTTTTTTTT! i love this sooooooo much! Poor Ludwig...I kinda felt bad for him until Feli showed up...anyway, WRITE MORE! because I'd love to read it! you should do a story on how every character met their sigficant other in this "Two Weeks " universe/ I'm gonna stop ranting now/
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
SO CUTE~~
fairy-hime-108 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
But there's something kinda romantic about trains... too bad no one uses them anymore, it seems. Such a cute little story! (And yay for Heracles random appearance - I just love him so much)! Now, I must go finish Two Weeks!
lynnthinksurcool13 chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really like this. You wrote the one where they were in Austria's closet, too, right? Heheh. -evil grin-

So, I kinda found your profile by accident when I was looking for a beta reader. Would you be interested in giving the first chapter or two of my fic a once-over? I like the idea but I feel like it might possibly be too boring to publish. Just a quick review would be fine. There's no deadline, because I want to write a few more chapters before I start posting it anyways. If you're interested, let me know, and if you're not, I still enjoyed your stories! Thanks!

~Lynnyliz
barbell chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I actual read this before Two Weeks of Sunshine, but the story still made sense without prior knowledge of this 'verse. This is such a nice little ficlet and Ludwig and Feliciano both feel incredibly in character. Thank you for the great read!
Italy chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hi! Awesome fic! Really good job! :))

(just one thing..."poco micino" doesen't make sense in italian...you can write "piccolo micio" little kitty or "povero micio" poor kitty...but anyhow I like your fic very much!)

Ciao! :)
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Cute! I do so love this universe! Ludwig hotwiring a car, that makes me smile. This whole fic makes me smile. I love this pairing to pieces!

So, since the status of this fic is in-progress, am I to assume that there will be more of the fabulous-ness? If so, awesome!
Batty Angel chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
*stalks this fic*
betty88 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
you...you..are going to continue this, right?

be-because is so cute and I love so much how you write Feli...

and Ludwig is so cute when he is clueless...(and Gilbert you are awesome of couse)...hearts3..
EmoLollipop chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
brb, off laughing at vet!Greece.