Reviews for Sans Parachute
Purrugly chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
This is perfect! Exclamation mark! Maxxie is my favourite character (next to Tony /drool) and you've characterised him wonderfully.
nemurii chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I absolutely loved that. It was great- it captured their essence completely, it wasn't sappy or heartbreaking, but just so true to their real feelings, that it was wonderful. I love how you write (:
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Loved It! :D
Velvetbabe chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Great job. I love so much about this story. The hot slick messy slide of lips, Tony picking up and dropping interests with lightning speed and Maxxie's weariness of same and his threatening that Tony had better mean it, this time. Love the whole concept of Maxxie being irresistable to men, love this: "the line of his wrist and the bones that show there. Maxxie isn't vain, he's just honest." It's perfect that Tony's thing is dirtying pretty things - and since Maxxie is pretty, he'll do. Love this: "He sleeps around because he's looking, because Max wants to believe that someday, somewhere, he'll find someone worth quitting for". Love his twisted up relationship with the word and concept of "slut". Love that this isn't wrapped up in a neat bow. Great job.
VFPC chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Maxxie Angst 3 3 3
Yakkai-The-Inu chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I so less than three this story.3 I'm in love with this pairing. The thing is, MAxxie isn't explored as greatly in skins as the other characters are, so there's a lot about him left unsaid and unknown. You fill in these blanks beautifully. Keep writing. :)
treehouse kid chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Brilliant, I adore Parachute as well! Saw them live once and haven't been able to get them out of my head since. Great fic.
Brewk chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Wonderful in more ways than one.
Lillith Evans chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
Really well written D I enjoyed reading this.