Reviews for Joanna
Sandyeka chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
loved the story!
MOlly chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
This was *wonderful*! (I was so enthralled I missed the "restless endangerment" typo!)
USAFChief chapter 10 . 8/20/2011
You certainly did not make this old man miserable...it was very well written and obviously deeply emotional for you. None of it was over the top. If there is perfect angst, then you have put it to paper (as it were) here in this medium.

This has been an excellent story. I have enjoyed it very much. I wish you well. I shall be reading more so you'll see my name again.

Thanks for posting.

pdf
USAFChief chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
Had to look up tosser...not a common term in the US. I laugh when I think of Gibbs' team using that term in regards to a perpetrator.

This is going good. I'm liking it.

pdf
Mezzo Beev chapter 10 . 4/13/2011
I like your sheriff and I like the relationship that she and Tony develop, with them both recognizing that though their hearts were elsewhere, they could still be good friends. Gibbs complimenting Tony’s ability at putting random facts together was a nice touch, particularly considering that he’d been interrupted from dealing with a morose Tony earlier.

The newswoman, Helen – Bloody – Henderson getting arrested and charged was very satisfying.

Getting inside Joanna’s head as she is mentally encouraging Ziva to see what she sees in Tony was endearing. Joanna could easily have turned into a Mary-Sue (you do know what that is, don’t you?) but you kept her nicely under control.

You build an engaging case story, so the reader gets a good solid NCIS case along with very satisfying relationship and character development of the team.

Such a sad, but very well written, ending. Tony losing his new friend and struggling to accept that Ziva will never be to him what he wants her to be, even in the face of her dispassionate kindness. Sniff.
Madeleine chapter 10 . 11/16/2010
This was the 2nd time I've read this and I still wept. Thank you for sharing your writing.
tiffaroolou chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
Terribly sad story, but I loved it. Read it all in one sitting.
mykidmom chapter 10 . 12/4/2009
I enjoyed this, got a little teary at the end, hope you keep writing I have no talent by love to read other peoples stories.
mykidmom chapter 8 . 12/4/2009
Liking the story so far, maybe will finish it tonight, one question though, can you pop wheelie in a Subaru?
Azamiko chapter 10 . 11/6/2009
Man, that was way cooler than I expected. You totally rock! XD Gee, and I was worried that it'd be too much mush and put off reading it. *shakes head* Silly me. As always, I'm looking forward to whatever you write next!
diana teo chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
Not the best thing to read in the early morning and I had to stop halfway before I started bawling.I didn't want to send my kids to school all puffy-eyed...;).Jo's "Brainless or what?" had me snort the Ninny was unbelieavable! A disgrace to women everywhere."Realise how good he is"-nice one.I also relished Gibbs' listing down all of Mz.H's wrongdoings.I'm glad they had that lovely dinner looked gorgeous and Tony still thought of 's really spoilt for other women...Then the reactions so well done,I'm tearing up Ziva showing how she can be a deathbed scene - Seth saying that Jo was singing and seemed happier made it all the more snuggled on his breast? Or did you mean chest? I had a sudden image of man last word...a happy ending at last? But not for it real as always...
sarahsrr chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
No I'm not going to kill you. A very sad ending but fitting. Tony and Joanne had a real connection that of course Ziva didn't understand. But yet she drove Tony to the hospital anyway. I loved Tony and Joannes conversation at the end. Fantastic job. Cant wait to see more from you!

Sarah
genevra chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
So my too-horrible-for-words theory about Joanna was right. I am so devastated. It's funny how some stories just get you like that but I got all teary. I don't think it could have ended any other way for her, you know. At least she got some peace in the end.

That was kind of Ziva to drive like that. I think she probably didn't react because she didn't realise Tony wanted her too or maybe she wanted too but she thought he was in love with Joanna and he didn't care. Either way it doesn't matter because this wasn't really a Tiva story. It sort of had to end the way it did.

I'm glad it was carthartic for you. I know writing helped me a lot when my friend died. If people didn't want to be made miserable they wouldn't have read the story so don't worry about that. It was a privilege to read this and I loved it. Keep in touch if you want too :-)
maiag389 chapter 10 . 11/2/2009
it was gd put i was hopin for more tiva
MytakeonNCIS chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Good job, I enjoyed it even though I am definetly not a TIVA fan. I just can't see them working out together for the long haul. I did like him with Joanna.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »