Reviews for The Last Goodbye
fanficfantasies chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This is really good... like the ghost part... thanks for writeing!
Catwoman18603 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
OMG You are so evil! I bawled my freaking brains out over this story.
ShortySC22 chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
I loved this story, great job!
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
Quite good I have not read the book you got the idea from. I do like the story it was sad that the time to talk to James and Lily was so short.
snapemartyr chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Very good!
craizypet chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
awww! loved it!
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
And Harry, of course, never thinks that his parents never talk to Snape.

But of course Snape only deserves to have to work and die for people who despise him.

Harry, of course, reaps the rewards, just like in canon.

Very well done, thanks!
lvevilwoman chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
Nice, Love your stories

angel74 chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I loved this little story. thank you for sharing.
dead feather chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Why haven't people ransacked the famous place of Voldemort's fall? Or ministry made it a shrine or something?

This was new :) I liked it. Although Harry was very confrontational towards Snape.
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
A great story. Very well written.
LilysLittleTwin chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
(Sappy alert, sappy alert!) It was beautiful! I haven't cried since... I don't know, somewhere far back, though. And I was pretty darn close here. I would have liked to see a little more Snape, though. Just a thought.
misundersnape chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Excellent one-shot!

I was in tears...

However I did come away from this with a desire to see it from Severus' pov... any chance?

I can imagine a small amount of heartache coming alongside Sev's joy that he was able to return year after year to see Lily... the heartache being for realising that he was not the one Lily waited for... wasn't the one she loved and wanted desperately to say "I love you", "I'm proud of you", and "Goodbye" to. I wonder what he thought of that... how it affected him... Also, did he come away from the experience feeling any better knowing he was there for the moment, for Harry in the moment, etc?

Fabulous job! Thanks for sharing.

misundersnape...
AllThatIsGoldDoesNotGlitter chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
This was a really cute oneshot! you did a good job keeping the emotions real and letting Snape show some emotion while keeping in character.
JustAnotherParallelDimension chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
aw, so cute! Amazing story, I hope you write more HP fics and more Alex Rider fics too!