Reviews for A World of Difference
Guest chapter 11 . 6/1/2013
Japan owns all the awesome technology and stuff! X3
Brichan95 chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
I enjoy how well you wrote this. you also did a great job keeping everyone in character! Keep it up!
SweetberryPie22 chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
Aww, China's so cute! xD
Brichan95 chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
5/5 so far.
Pikachu Angel the 1st chapter 14 . 6/3/2011
I love this story! Please update! I would love to see more chapters to this!
WTFAWEEK chapter 11 . 1/13/2011
' Arthur paused to think about his answer carefully. He raised a thick eyebrow in thought. "Uh, well it's not that I care for my boss, but I care for my country since I am its represent. You see, our bosses are in control of us as a country and decide what we do. I don't think that we sort of… look after them but in advisory terms, we are allowed to object to decisions for the sake of our people." '

WTF! the hamburger king said that!WTFFFAWK?
ChibiDryad242 chapter 2 . 12/29/2010
Oh. My. God. *trying to hold in laughter, which is very painful, btw* XD
ChibiDryad242 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
o.O' How could that star look like a sunflower?
Team LIGHTSWORN chapter 14 . 12/10/2010
AWESOME but crazy. Double Extreme Fun. But why is Korea a little kid?
Marina Hawk chapter 14 . 8/29/2010
I know this story hasn't been updated since, like, February, but PLEASE! Make the next chapter. It's going to drrive me insane not knowing what happens! PLEASE!
sotnosen93 chapter 13 . 1/28/2010
Good chapter as usual, this is by far one of my most favourite fan fictions. But there was one thing that was kinda OOC. Hungary at a "party" with Prussia, not to mention a DRUNK Prussia, without hitting him with the Frying Pan of DOOM once? I know she was busy gathering material for her "hobby", but still. And I know what Liechtenstein could do at the castle. Citation from her Maru Kaite Chikyuu:

Draw a circle, sewing

Secretly, sewing

Even though I change the date, sewing

I am Liechtenstein

And I don't know much about Kirby, (as a matter of fact, the only thing I knew when this started was that he was a pink, poofy little ball who could absorb creatures) but isn't King Dedede living rather lavishly, that is, the complete opposite of what Switzerland think you should live like? I'm sorry that this was such a long review, but I got these and two more questions. I will save those for the next chapter or if you answer to this review.
sotnosen93 chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
Um... What exactly what Spain doing in that window in first place? Oh, and that was a retorical question. I'm SO glad to meet another who don't ship Hetalia slash. As for America/England, *sarcasm mode* yeah, because "broken heart" can ONLY mean love as in love love, not at ALL as in brotherly love. *sarcasm mode over* And: France with wine! HIDE THE TOWN VIRGINS! Seriously, the guy thinks the best way to end a meal is by watching dancing girls in skintight clothes.
sotnosen93 chapter 3 . 1/3/2010
This episode sorta want me to scream: England did better than France in a food contest! WHAT SORT OF TWISTET UNIVERSE IS THAT!
sotnosen93 chapter 9 . 12/25/2009
Actually, Joan of Arc, or as the French called her, Jeanne d'arc actually did much for the French. I think England like to avoid the fact that the armies she leaded beated his... thing pretty much. It's also kinda ironic in Hetalia terms that one of the things the English burned her for was WITCHCRAFT. Hope you enjoyed that small history lession.
sotnosen93 chapter 10 . 12/24/2009
Yay! Hungary! Finally! She's my favourite character. Also, I wouldn't mind some Austria/Hungary... And I think I know what France (the person) is afraid of. *demonic voice* SPLIT ENDS. And I think that Hungary is sort of an older sister to "Ita-chan" mentally. She DID let him wear her clothes. (But of course, that was mostly to see Yaoi...) And now only Prussia is missing for her arch nemesises Bad Touch Trio to finally ensamble.